ForumsThe Tavernyour most favourite joke?

8 2560
mickell123
mickell123
18 posts
Nomad

write a joke in and see if others will laugh.

• 8 Replies
mickell123
mickell123
18 posts
Nomad

ill start off but the only joke i can think of is one of those yo momma jokes.

yo momma so dumb she sat on the tv and watched the couch

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

thats an old one..........

theres 3 men who want to get forgiven by a priest.
First man: i stole a couch.
priest: drink the holy water
Second: i stole a car
priest: drin da holy water.
Third man comes in with a weird face.
Priest: wat did you do?
Third man:i peed in the holy water

and there was a joke topic awhile ago funny jokes or sayings

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

ok there are three guys in the woods
ones smart,ones normal,and ones stuped
so the first one goes out and comes back two hours latter
he comes back with a deer, the other two say how did you do it how did you do it and the smart one says, the tracks i followed the tracks and boom i got myself a dear,
so the normal one leaves and comes back 3 hours later with a rabit and the stupid one asks how did you do it how did you do it and he says i follloed the tracks i followed the tracks and boom i got myself a ribbit, so the stuped one leaves and 2 weeks later he comes back and he is like beaten up looking ans they ask what hapend i followed the tracks i followed the tracks and boom i got hit by a train!
hahahah man i love that joke.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

Haha good 1.

Ok so there are 4 guys in a waiting room while their wives give birth. a nurse comes into the room and says to the first guy, "Congratulations, you have twins." "that's funny," the man says, "i work for Double-Mint Gum." The nurse goe to the scond guy. "Congratulations you have triplets." "Wierd, i work for Triple A" the nurse then goes up to the third man. "You now have quadruplets" " Huh, i work for the Four Seasons Hotel." finally, the nurse walks up to the fourth man, who she finds groaning and holding his face in his arms. "what's wrong with you?" asked the nurse. "I work for 7-Up"

atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

haha good one but hasn't a joke forum already been made?

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

o.k so this guy gos to a hotel that has a bar on the top floor, and he goes to it for a drink,so when he walks in a guy comes up to him and says if you take this pill you can fly, at first the guy thinks he is full of it but then the guy with the pill says "watch" jumps out the window and floats there for a while, then floats back in so the guy all excited pops the pill, jumps out the window and falls to his death. then the bartender says"super man, your a mean drunk"

Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

I love these jokes lol

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

An Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman all get on a train. The Englishman turns to the other people and says 'Im so happy. Ive just had a baby boy and ive named him George after St Georges Day'. The Scotsman replies 'Im also very happy as ive just had a baby boy aswell, and ive named him Andrew after St Andrews Day.' The Irishman then says,' This is such a big coincidence ive just had a baby boy aswell and ive named him pancake after Pancake day' lol

Showing 1-8 of 8