ForumsGame WalkthroughsLast Stand Dead Zone Walkthrough Strategy

9 9271
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Alright so this is now really going to be a walkthrough more so just tips and strategies because well this game is just leveling up and never ending so it can't reallyh ave a walkthrough. But anyways the game is only out in beta and I am only on level six at the momment but I am going to do the best I can to give ervery one help.

So first of all Attack building Always attack the five minute areas first untill you run out of them because they give you a fair amount of resources plus once you are done raiding and looting the area you can Spped Up your return with out it costing any fuel because it is free when something is under five minutes also when raiding I never have ran out of time before looting everything usually I only spend one fifth of the time to get all the looting done if I am fast but once you are done never just go and leave get you charecters to the green zone and let them kill zombies untill your time runs out I believe you have to wait a whole day before you can raid and loot a building again so get the most out of it by waiting and kill the zombies you get more expirence and more leveling up and the game has no ammo need for weapons so far in beta so take advantage of that. But if it is an area that is really hard and you mite die then don't do it but I always do this and while I wait for the time to run out I usually add tips to this or play a game of Solitair.

Now for picking your Charecters first of all I put my second charecter I got to A scavenger doing this just makes it so your charecter auto matically level's up there scavenging stat's hen they do level up and for my main charecter I give my best weapons to nad keep leveling up his Fighting. So one charecter can be scavenging really fast while the other is killing zombie really well and protecting the scavenger. Also your main charecter has the abitlity to heal other charecters and there selves . This really helps if your doing a level with zombies higher then the level of five. Use lot's usually it is really quick about three or two seconds it also is free wich is amazingly helpful so also take advantage of this.

Now on Auto Savanging I have not used this yet because it doubles the time of return wich is a bit repetative but I see it could be really useful like right before you log off like send you charecter to a really far area that has lots of resources on an auto scavange so they will do it on there own and they will also return while you are away. I can also see how it will be really useful for when you get a few more charecters so you could send some charecters to one raid and scavange to one area on auto and do another area on your own with a few charecters. I am not sure what the charecter limit is or if there even is one . But I believe there is a limit on how many charecter you can send on a raid and scavange witch is Six so if you ever hit about twelve charecters your not going to be able to use all your charecters on one raid so that would be the ideal time to use and auto raid with send six of your charecter wich is the maximum to one place and sending the other six you have wich is the maximum to another place and conduct the raid manually.

Now if your looking for a good or decent weapon in my opinion I always go to the "Small Street" locations I went to Four of these Locations and found a weapon every time first round about I got An Maintained Improvised SMG and an Improvised SMG that wasn't maintaind second time around I found Yet another Maintained Improvised SMG and a Lawson .22 Pistol. Third time around I found the weapons that I am using right now wich is a Maintained Manning .22 and a Manning .22 that was not maintained. And this is the most recent time I scavenged a Small street and I found another Manning .22 and that's all . I suppose you can also find weapons at gun shops but I have not really found anything to great at gun shops there always have only been pistols Like a few Tarron 9mm and a few Lawson .22 pistols. And once in a while you will find a Lead Pipe.

Now on what weapons to use I don't have that many types of weapons so far but at first I was equiping my charecter with melee weapons the advantage of melle weapons is they do not need to be reloaded because they don't take ammo even tho ammo isn't required in the game so far ( tho I am sure there will be ammo soon because there was in Last Stand Union City , but maybe not because there was no ammo required in Last Stand One And I don't Think there was in Last Stand two ) but any ways the downer to melle weapons is zombies get a chance to damage you because melee weapons have no range. But damage is not really that important because your leader charecter should have the ability to heal wich don't cost anything . As for ranged weapons they are what I am useing now because the weapons I have right now have a thirteen range wich basiclly cover all small building wich is nice downer to range weapons is they have to be reloaded or your charecter has to change the Mag this usually is pretty quick but It can be a nuicense if your up against alot of zombie's or enemies. But either way you could use melee weapons or Long ranged weapons as of guns it is all up to you I don't have any suggestions on that.

To Be Continued

• 9 Replies
iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry For double posting but forgot to add this will also be on my blog @ http://gamewalkthroughscheatstipssecrets.blogspot.com/ I will be updating this walkthrough/strategy guide there And I will only be Responding to any questions people have here thanks.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

It may deserve a merit. However, this forum is Armor Games related only. The game isn't out yet(only a beta on facebook).

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Con posted that he would soon be find new platforms for the game after beta was complete and he was on to the coplete version considering his skills in Flash games is really stong I would asume it would be here sooner or Later thought I ought to get a head start But sorry For any Inconvenience.

aimooy
aimooy
1 posts
Nomad

The Last Stand: Dead Zone, as seen from now, really has great potentials. Developers cleverly marry the zombie-survival theme to the strategy gameplay, and thusly introduce a new layer of depth to dig.

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

That s fantastic,' nice first post.

FrozneChaos
FrozneChaos
7 posts
Nomad

GREAT REVIEW

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you but this is my first post on it I did a better walkthrough on it's here on armor games http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9453219/last-stand-dead-zone-in-depth-walkthrough-and-tips if you think this one is great you will like this one even better considering it if Three Thousand Words longer Check it out plus it's more advanced because no I am about level twenty

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Uhm I didn't read anything but I do suggest that Con puts up a walkthrough himself.

iloveracecars
iloveracecars
199 posts
Blacksmith

Out of my time Con has never ever put up a walkthrough as far as I am concerned I am not one to judge but I doubt he's going to . He will just refer you to Last Stand Wiki

Showing 1-9 of 9