ForumsThe TavernAG Christians?

4 1237
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

Hi, as you can see, I am Jake297. Recently, Deathbewithyou has founded a Christian Clan to unite all the Christians of Armorgames. If you would like to join, please see him or me. Note to mods, this is not advertising. If you lock this thread, please let me know why.

• 4 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Seriously Jake? I know you and Deathbewithyou have been told it's against the rules to advertise your clan. The thread that was previously made in The Tavern and the one in the Newcomer's section were -both- locked and/or deleted.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Note to mods, this is not advertising.

Yep, it's just publicly promoting your clan so that more people with know about and join it.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What them people said.

Something else:
When did it become fact when you* write something? Like the "this is not an ad because I said so" in the OP? It doesn't make a lot of sense. Sure, the thread might not be intended as advertising, except in this case it is actually trying to recruit people, which is still advertising the thread to gain something, but still.
More so, would anyone believe it if some ad on a shady site went "This is not a scam!! There are no malware here "?
Using that method of validating a purpose just leads to suspicion among others, because they have seen the oddly specific denial before and tie it to things that will harm them or their computer, so putting something like that in an OP is just doing yourself a disfavour.
Anyway, just a thought. Carry on with reporting this/pointing out that it should be and so on, and so on.

*generic you

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'd point out why I'm locking this, but the above posters already have.

Keep clubs to profiles. Period.

Showing 1-4 of 4