ForumsThe TavernAlcoholic Drinks

11 2160
jangfei321
jangfei321
20 posts
Peasant

Post anything about alcoholic drinks here. From favorite alcoholic drink to experiences about drinking those kind of drinks.

• 11 Replies
jangfei321
jangfei321
20 posts
Peasant

By the way i prefer beer over hard drinks! But I love Johnny Walker Black Label!

Aether
Aether
101 posts
Shepherd

I passed out from a litre of vodka straight, in about 10 mins. To this day I cant even take a shot of the stuff without almost spilling my guts :/
Cider, now that's the good stuff, cant go wrong with cider.
Have always wanted to try Kool Aid and alcomohol, dont sell it here though
Tbh i can't stand beer, tastes terrible to me, but then I'v never even heard of Johnny Walker...

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Johnny Walker Black Label

But those are usualy really expensive though, any of the Jonny Walkers. I always like red wine and Bacardi rum. One funny experience I had was my friend called me up really late at night giggling and was completly illegable on the phone, but then in the morning he called me and told me he had a massive headache and couldn't remember anything.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Well I prefer Whiskey and A Dutch drink Beerenburg cola.
But if I don't have that stuff Im happy with a beer.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'm underage. And seeing what happens when guys I know get drunk, I can't say I'm too envious.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

well i like shirley temples (WITHOUT ACHOHAL)

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My poison is vodka. Preferably with coke.

If i'm chilling, i like to drink cider or white win.

I hate champagne and i hate most real ales.

I've tried a lot of alcohol to see the difference in them all, and it appears the cheaper it is, the nicer it tastes, but maybe that's the student in me.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Some cocktails when I'm more adventurous or when there's money in my pocket. But a drink that brings back good memories and is sure to make me cheery is a nice chilled pale lager. Tiger beer preferably.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I don't usually take hard drinks. Actually, I'm more than happy with a beer. My favourite one is a Belgian abbey beer called Grimbergen, but I also like Franziskaner Weissbier (German beer).

...it appears the cheaper it is, the nicer it tastes, but maybe that's the student in me.

Maybe it tastes nicer, but my personal experience says that next day you have a splitting headache.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I passed out from a litre of vodka straight, in about 10 mins.

Come, let me teach you the ways of the eastern Europeans.

Well considering the bloodline I carry, I can stand quite a lot of heavy drinks. I usually buy vodka bottles (whatever there is to offer) when I go to parties and stuff like that. Drinking shots of vodka brings me nowhere, considering I need to drink about 3 bottles of the thing to start loving everyone I see.

Ahh, but I adore the Serbian traditional alcohol- Rakija, pronounced as rakiya.

http://www.websters-dictionary-online.net/images/wiki/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dd/Sljivovica1094.JPG/200px-Sljivovica1094.JPG

Rakija can be stronger than most drinks at about 70% alcohol in it. That stuff is my poison, 3 pints of it, I'm out.
elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

My dad brews his own beer, so yeah. I sample quite a few different beers, wine is okay to. Pale ale is good.

Showing 1-11 of 11