ForumsThe TavernMs13 EL savadorian army ants

4 3874
Regicidal
Regicidal
53 posts
Nomad

MS 13 is sweeping the nation of america by being the most violet gang they have spread. For el savador all the way to america.made there homes in subdavisions. People are being killed for innocent reason unfortunatly america is not doing good with ms13. not trying hard enough to stop the virus that is spreading. Kids are being kidnapped from schools forced to join ms 13 and we must act they say that we should send them to iraq but if i were a marine i would not trust those pigs for 1 secound covering my back what do you think we should do against ms13

• 4 Replies
123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

first of all what are supposed to do if the gang is huge how they gonna send them all away

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

they have invaded South Central (South LA for those who are politically correct) and you hear about gang shootings in that area almost every day on the news here. If I were king, I would evacuate all innocent civillians, then seal off South Central and wait for thos gangs to wipe each other out. After a few months, I would send marines in to clean up what's left of them.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

they have invaded South Central (South LA for those who are politically correct) and you hear about gang shootings in that area almost every day on the news here. If I were king, I would evacuate all innocent civillians, then seal off South Central and wait for thos gangs to wipe each other out. After a few months, I would send marines in to clean up what's left of them.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

sorry, double post...

Showing 1-4 of 4