ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49470
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Apparently the servers haven't been updated so I can't play, but when I browse my favourite servers I can see people playing.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Battlefield 3, is a great game to play. I love playing it with friends, but for me it's no fun any-more flying around in my Jet, shooting people with my Rocket Pod's because some idiot at EA/Frostbite decided it would be best for players if they could unlock everything for a measly 2100 MSP!

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Battlefield 3, is a great game to play. I love playing it with friends, but for me it's no fun any-more flying around in my Jet, shooting people with my Rocket Pod's because some idiot at EA/Frostbite decided it would be best for players if they could unlock everything for a measly 2100 MSP!

Well they made some money didn't they?
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

How do you get one of those lightbulb thingys?

magament
magament
17 posts
Farmer

BF3 is the best game with graphics i have ever seen but it has much bugs and much lag sometimes my computer laggs too much and the game closes D:

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

How do you get one of those lightbulb thingys?

The flashlight attachment? Just keep getting kills with your gun until it says you unlocked it.
BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I really like Battlefield 3, I don't really have a favourite class as I switch through them a lot. I don't understand why everyone who makes a server says no shotguns, at ranges of more than a foot they're terrible and that's coming from a guy who has got more kills with the 870 (shotgun) than any other gun he uses.

I have premium and feel like a VIP . It's just a shame that I couldn't download the new map pack this morning, oh well I'm sure they will fix it soon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't understand why everyone who makes a server says no shotguns

The servers I play on usually have the maps seine crossing, grand bazaar, and operation on rush. Imagine those maps ruled by automatic and semi-automatic shotgun. It's hell.
BigRoosta30
BigRoosta30
76 posts
Nomad

BF3 provides a better multiplayer expierience and graphic wise is more realistic. But I have to say Both games are great just I prefer BF3

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmBVltDnF_E

One of my favourite videos for Battlefield 3.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

One of my favourite videos for Battlefield 3.

That was good, I love his video how not to be a noob at Bad Company 2.

BF3 is laggy af for me.
jacobo101
jacobo101
33 posts
Nomad

WAY!!! better than COD all the way better graphics,sound,multiplayer,campaign and vehicals oh, thats right you cant drive vehicals in COD can you.

DemonicIllusions
DemonicIllusions
13 posts
Nomad

has its downfalls and qualities. Downfalls, Bad Campaign, Over-powered guns and might need an UPDATE FOR SOME GLITCHES.
Qualities, Great graphics, realistic sounding guns, Good array of vehicles and decent Co-op missions. get extra guns for completing co-op missions.

Other than that i think im done. these are just some factors.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

i don't get why you guys keep saying that the BF3 graphics are better than CoD graphics, if you just look at the barrel of a mini gun it's not even round it's you can see where they put a line then a corner and it doesn't look round, and i know what i'm talking about because i have an HDMI for it and the downloaded HD content for BF3 unless you have do something to activate it but CoD has better graphics

~manly man

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

i don't get why you guys keep saying that the BF3 graphics are better than CoD graphics, if you just look at the barrel of a mini gun it's not even round it's you can see where they put a line then a corner and it doesn't look round, and i know what i'm talking about because i have an HDMI for it and the downloaded HD content for BF3 unless you have do something to activate it but CoD has better graphics

~manly man

BF3 graphics are better then cod on PC on console they might be worse because cod is made for console bf is made for pc so they have to downgrade the game so it will play.
Showing 46-60 of 356