ForumsGamesBattlefield 3

356 49400
GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Comment about Battlefield 3, How is it in your opinion? Graphics, Vehicles, etc.....

• 356 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Is Battlelog worth the effort?

Takes a few minutes to set up an account, and displays all your stats.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

1 for my M240/49, i'm not entirely sure which, the one that you unlock first

The M240 is the gun that is unlocked first.
1 for my SV98

I suck at sniping. I just suck horribly. I'm usually happy when I get a kill with a sniper.

These are my stats with my best sniper.

SKS

17 kills (Yeah, I know right?!)
0.79 KDR
22% (It doesn't seem right even though I only have 17 kills)
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I suck at sniping. I just suck horribly. I'm usually happy when I get a kill with a sniper.

i pretty much suck at sniping too, i used to be pretty good at it but i don't know what happened, the SV98 was even my first gun to get a hundred kills with as i recall. it's kinda sad

~manly man
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I used to snipe pretty often because I would play rush on the big maps, and I still occasionally snipe, but I would prefer moving around.

SV98:
Kills: 268
Headshots: 123
Shots fired: 1297
Accuracy %: 49.5

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

pretty much suck at sniping too, i used to be pretty good at it but i don't know what happened, the SV98 was even my first gun to get a hundred kills with as i recall. it's kinda sad

I'm more of a run and gun guy so I don't snipe that often. I only snipe when I feel like I need to snipe.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

well today i've discovered the wonders of the DAO-12, i had used it a little before and had never gotten any attachements but today i've leveled it up like 4 times in one hour and i didn't even discover the wonders that were to behold until probably about 20 minutes in when i got to a good map with it, i got the explosive rounds for it but haven't them yet

~manly man

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I only used that shotgun when the game first came out, before any of them were popular.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

the DAO is good on metro, not so much the others that i've tried though

~manly man

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

the DAO is good on metro, not so much the others that i've tried though

Use it for Conquest on Seine, you won't be disappointed. Especially if it involve A or the infamous C flag.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was playing with my two friends. And we ended up on the server where it was 3 v 3. Rush on Caspian Border. We were defending at first. So, I was like why not use the DAO-12. I went 18-3 with it. We still lost the match. And then the same match again. This time we were attacking. I went 15-6. I was trying to be a good team player and get the M-COM's. They got me a few times though. We still won. I'm happy about that.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

The M240 is the gun that is unlocked first.

Nope, the M249 is unlocked first.

M249: 11,000 Support Points

M240: 90,000 Support Points
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

yesterday i finally finished the second coop mission, it took 15 minutes and i was actually the pilot which was weird considering i won, if anyone on here plays with me be warned, i am a very selfish pilot, i will not fly around with my side to the enemy so that you guys can kill people, if i can, i will be the one doing the killing, i will not go to the side for you. but if my chopper doesn't have a weapon for the pilot then get ready to bail out

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Nope, the M249 is unlocked first.

Oh, sorry for the false information. I guess I read it wrong.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

yesterday i finally finished the second coop mission

It took me so long to finish that. I would either get crappy pilots or people that would quit once I was pilot, but when I was going through the co-op missions I finally found someone good and friended him, and that day we completed all of them.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My new Battlelog. KDR increased a little bit. Quit percentage went down by 6 percent. Since, I'm been recently playing with friends and I can't just bail on them. I'm also currently working with the PP-2000. Which is an okay gun. Just need that extended mag on there.

Showing 76-90 of 356