ForumsNews and FeedbackPlatinum Games

11 3377
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

I went a few pages back and found this was a good time, maybe there should be a page for all the games with a rating of 9 or higher, and they'll be called Platinum Games. Who reckons that would be a good idea?

• 11 Replies
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Sounds sorta good if I do say so my self... Maybe you should tell the mods to come check this out? It sounds cool.. But there's still the home page w/ the highest rated stuff.

jjman070
jjman070
47 posts
Nomad

yeah this does sound like a good idea i say 1-2 are bronze games 3-5 are silver games 6-8 are gold games and 9+ are platinum and maybe 10 are infinity games because they are so good they are infinity

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I went a few pages back and found this was a good time, maybe there should be a page for all the games with a rating of 9 or higher, and they'll be called Platinum Game

hmm...I rather pick diamond as a better choice.
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Well, I got this idea from PS3 as they have the best selling games as Platinum games. Well I thought it like this, games of 7 and under are normal games, 7.5-8 Bronze, 8-8.5 Silver, 8.5-9 Gold, and 9+ will be Platinum. Although Pages for bronze and silver might be too much, maybe just gold and silver.

hmm...I rather pick diamond as a better choice.

Diamond Games doesnt sound right.

Sounds sorta good if I do say so my self... Maybe you should tell the mods to come check this out? It sounds cool.. But there's still the home page w/ the highest rated stuff.

Theres only a few, and the newest games as well.
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

yeah this does sound like a good idea i say 1-2 are bronze games 3-5 are silver games 6-8 are gold games and 9+ are platinum and maybe 10 are infinity games because they are so good they are infinity

I don't think games with 1-2 stars deserve a bronze. If anything, 6-7 get a bronze medal icon, 8 gets silver, 9-10 get gold...something like that. They could also call the section something cool like "Armor Game's Very Best" or "Armor Games Hall of Fame".
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

I don't think games with 1-2 stars deserve a bronze. If anything, 6-7 get a bronze medal icon, 8 gets silver, 9-10 get gold...something like that. They could also call the section something cool like "Armor Game's Very Best" or "Armor Games Hall of Fame".

Agreed, 1-6 definitely do not deserve a bronze.
Yeah, a page where all the great games are linked toge=ther and they have a little medal next to them so you can recognize them.
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I like that idea Evilfishy. But I think they should pull a game off if it has a rating of 3 or lower. And games with 500,000 faves or something could get a special medal.

Kington
Kington
1 posts
Nomad

can someone post a game that are 3D, Adventure, infected and romance?
because more people at this time they playedsomething like that

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

can someone post a game that are 3D, Adventure, infected and romance?
because more people at this time they playedsomething like that

Please post that in the flash forum.

I like that idea Evilfishy. But I think they should pull a game off if it has a rating of 3 or lower. And games with 500,000 faves or something could get a special medal.

I agree, games lower than 3 are really bad, as they probably dont work or a really bad. Yes, maybe there should be a special medal awarded to games with over 1 mil plays or 10000 favs.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I doubt Dan would go for it, to be honest, as it would restrict the games the users saw. Just because someone rates something really low just because THEY don't like it doesn't mean *I* won't like it. And the idea of only showing you the premium "cream of the crop" games would mean you'd overlook newer games or whatever.

And if a game is THAT bad, Dan just pulls it from the site anyway.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I doubt Dan would go for it, to be honest, as it would restrict the games the users saw. Just because someone rates something really low just because THEY don't like it doesn't mean *I* won't like it. And the idea of only showing you the premium "cream of the crop" games would mean you'd overlook newer games or whatever.

Showing 1-11 of 11