ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

222 81350
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name somebody called me is, a idiot jerk face. My cousin, John Alexander Anderson said it because I taped him on the solder. PS he cred, and he was o most 9.

• 222 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

BagHead load of Aborted Children!!!!!

I was like "Where did that come from?"

(i was playing Stick Arena Dimensions and I was called this for winning a match 24-3. The name-caller then rage quit the game and I never saw him again)

Goldfish13
Goldfish13
16 posts
Nomad

Hahahaha I remember I read somewhere some guy kept getting called homeschooled while he was in school. Seriously, homeschooled, wtf, kids.

To be honest, the dumbest thing I've ever been called is "hipster" - sorry, is that the best you can come up with?

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Some of my friends call me Po. Yeah, like the teletubby. Yes, I am male. But they call me that because my real name is Eduardo

Maybe they were going for Edgar Allan Poe. Eduardo sounds a little like Edgar.

Unlikely, but you might as well interpret it that way.
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

Well I have been called a flower I was like oh ok that's just strange.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Maybe they were going for Edgar Allan Poe. Eduardo sounds a little like Edgar.

Unlikely, but you might as well interpret it that way.

They've actually explained it through that very rage comic, but that was also given as a reason: one of my more "fancy" friends called me Edgar Allan Po someday XD

Well, being called Edgar Allan Po is actually pretty fancy!... amIrite?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well, being called Edgar Allan Po is actually pretty fancy!... amIrite?

If you call being a drunkard and constantly in a state of perpetual melancholy fancy, then yes

On a side note..he wasn't actually incestuous. His "cousin" that he married was his "cousin" through adoption. He was adopted into the Allen family (hence where that part of his name comes from)
Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

If you call being a drunkard and constantly in a state of perpetual melancholy fancy, then yes

Man, it's all about the mustache. It's stylish.

Well... the name itself sounds fancy, yet the state of mind is pretty dark. Tragic, even.

On a side note..he wasn't actually incestuous. His "cousin" that he married was his "cousin" through adoption. He was adopted into the Allen family (hence where that part of his name comes from)

Oh, interesting to hear. It's like he could somehow be considered incestuous, but wasn't biologically guilty.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well I found out I was part Romania, then Friday I told one of my friends and he kept calling me Roman, even though Rome and Romania are completely different.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Also, another dumb name somebody called me is Luka Hand Wolfa. First of all, I don't know how are an Italian name, a part of a body and a cool superhero name related in any way.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

My brother likes to call me Clayman which although I don't complain about, I don't like it. He also seems to like calling me a girl despite the fact that I'm male.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

The dumbest name I've ever been called was Handyman Luka, three beeches, two spindles.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Well, i got called "****" once by my old friend. ****

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

There used to be this girl that could never remember my name. One Halloween, I dressed up as a bucket of slime. She thought I was a cupcake and called me cupcake for a few years, and then after what must have been hundreds of times telling her that I was a bucket of slime, she called me slime. That name has stuck. No pun intended.

LanceGaming
LanceGaming
2 posts
Peasant

Hey guys it is RDF4 back again! I got rid of RDF4 and xXTheGameClubXx because I don't need then anymore because this is my main profile now. Please friend me if you remember me! BTW I made this forum.

JAA1
JAA1
5 posts
Nomad

Ummmm ***TASTIC RAINBOW.

Showing 181-195 of 222