ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

222 81365
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name somebody called me is, a idiot jerk face. My cousin, John Alexander Anderson said it because I taped him on the solder. PS he cred, and he was o most 9.

• 222 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2D. Its the worst name I've ever been called.

Paek
Paek
15 posts
Nomad

Papa Smurf ._.

xXTheGameClubXx
xXTheGameClubXx
10 posts
Nomad

Oh yea, just a FYI I am the one who started this topic I was just banned my profile was RDF4 I think and my password was 1029384756RDF$. and you can check and see if I am banned. For those who need proof, I hosted the 3DS club!! But I got board of it and got rid of it.

-TGC

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'll take that as evidence!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well a lot of people already know that I react badly to some nicknames.
There was SunWalker, for example.
Stuff people call me in real life that I don't care as much about: Bitey Child, Self, and Dingbat
Stuff I hate that my sister calls me: Maloney Baloney [my name is not Maloney, in case you're wondering], Melbo, Bovine creature, France, Magic Cane, and fuzzface.
And I have no facial hair besides eyebrows and stuff. She just stole it from calvin and hobbes.
Wheew.

Paek
Paek
15 posts
Nomad

I've also been called Felderp :P [Felder is my middle name :P]

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Well, they called me Hand, Leopard with a monkey butt...I can't remember anything else.You can laugh, haha.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

In real life, I've been called cement, lemon and also that 'stuff' that comes out of a male's private part which I won't mention it's name for the sake of keeping it PG.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well... When I call my friend Maguire, Miggy, he calls me Conkie Donkey. I guess that's pretty stupid xD

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I once convinced a group of 4th grade girls that I was Justin Bieber's cousin by showing them a picture of me standing next to a cardboard cutout when I had a similar hairstyle. I have no idea why I decided to do this, as I was 7 grades of them, but it worked and for that entire school year, whenever I walked by that group of girls, they called me Justin Bieber's cousin.

I also had a friend who called me Fitzy. When I asked why, she said it was short for Fitzgerald, which is in no way related to any part of my name.

And let's not forget my current best friend who calls me Tony because that's what she thought my name was when we first met.

0TheGameClub0
0TheGameClub0
1 posts
Nomad

yea...

-TGC

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Opprah... and I am a boy

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Opprah... and I am a boy

you rather be called dr.phil? =P
Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

Was playing an online FPS and someone called me a 'trashjerk! idiot trashnoob!' I was like wow! you come up with that all by yourself kid? lol

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

[not really the dumbest name ever... not sure if it's even classified as a "name", but the story is nice... I think]

Now I'll tell you the story of one of my nicknames...

Some of my friends call me Po. Yeah, like the teletubby. Yes, I am male. But they call me that because my real name is Eduardo, and, somehow, the red teletubby "Po" said he was going to change his name - changing it to my name.

Just like this: http://9gag.com/gag/6256095

It would make me a bit annoyed at first but, using a "if you can't beat them, join them" principle, I've embraced my teletubby counterpart. '-'

Showing 166-180 of 222