ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What is the dumbest name somebody called you?

222 81434
RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name somebody called me is, a idiot jerk face. My cousin, John Alexander Anderson said it because I taped him on the solder. PS he cred, and he was o most 9.

• 222 Replies
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I recall that someone once called me "fish paste." And that's pretty much the only wacky name I can remember. And now I'm just going to keep blathering to use up extra words so that this isn't spam. Bla bla bla bla blaaaaa. I'm getting annoying aren't I? Okay I'm done.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

The dumbest name someone called me before is poop face because it doesn't make sense but I be called worse ones but they are more realistic

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

one of my best mates once said to me what the are doing you bag of horse tits

Your username doesn't exactly bring you justice, either.

I've been called a pancreas before. Multiple times. Probably because the "offender" found it hysterical.
impulse255dj
impulse255dj
48 posts
Farmer

Not an insult, but definitely weird. Had a guy at a party once kept calling me 'Millennium Flyn' and hugging me every time he saw me. Never met him before or since.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Not an insult, but definitely weird. Had a guy at a party once kept calling me 'Millennium Flyn' and hugging me every time he saw me. Never met him before or since.

lol random. last year 2 of my classmates called me jesus :S

never got an explanation why. and i still dont know why
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Can you explain that for me, my idiotic brain can't really comprehend what you said. You said that the girl wanted to keep a tough guy image? Orrr what?

Said person wanted to keep a tough guy image, not the girl!

I like dolphins, and she keeps sending me them in the mail every month... And everyone wonders why I broke up with her.

Why Sen, why?! D: Dolphins!
Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

My parents used to call me nanie oh and pumpkin it was cute when i was young but one of the girls at my school overheard and now every time i see her she calls me it and i hate it :{

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

the dumbest name i heard was groschy. my name is joshua and some people call me joshy.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Not really insulting, but my teacher called me pancake because I wasn't paying much attention.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Pleb, pebble dasher, flump, blob, squiggle, basket-case, haribo head, spunk bubble, wollop, car eater.

Yeah, I've been called all of these.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Hell fisher, Garage, Mom (I'm a guy), super b****, and dou*** face.
IDK most of these even existed.
All but one of them were from people who I don't even know.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Well, my full name is William, and some people like to shorten it to Will, Bill, Billy...

Willy....

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

I've been called a son of a crevice by my sister before...Still don't know her reasoning for it.

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

my mom called me a little snothead
my brother has called me a livie-thing-it (whatever THAT is)
my friend did the "caution walmart shoppers theres a loser in isle seven and it looks like you" thing to me
my other friend calls me a tingtong

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

Baby cry quack and moo were all told to me by my sis

Showing 31-45 of 222