ForumsWEPRwhich is your favorite presidential candidates

8 2129
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

mine Barrack Obama and I know he is going to win.

• 8 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

same

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

hehe canidateS...i don't really like to respond to FOOLS! (jk) but ummmm my favorite is Mccain because hilary and obama's plans for the nation scare me to no end...soooo i take the one who won't destroy us all (muhaha)

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Sorry but there is already a topic about presidential candidates. Please post your opinions here.

donosld
donosld
70 posts
Nomad

Well I think we can ALL agree that Hilary is the nutjob. Obama on the other hand simply lacks the experience needed to run the country. I mean he's barely served two terms as a senator, and the majority of the second term has been used running his campaign for president. I'm sorry I'd just rather not entrust the nation to a man who has literally only been in the game for 1 term.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Ron Paul or Mike Gravel as a write-in.
McCain is a fascist nut-job, he wants to lessen individual freedoms, supports the Patriot Act, etc.
Hilary, I just don't like her, no charisma, her plans do not look like they would work.
Obama, lesser of three evils, still Paul or Gravel for me(if I could vote )

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I've been campaigning for Ron Paul since he announced his candidacy. He's the only one who supports the libertarian ideals I believe in.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I like Obama...he is so.............different and upcoming...

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@Bigbowla532

No.

Showing 1-8 of 8