ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92728
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

He poured it into another cup.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

He poured it into another cup.

Either that, and/or the fluid was not water at all^^
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

The glass was filled with gasoline, or anything not water.

Now one of you can go!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

The formulation made it obvious..
Since noone posts here, I can always put in the most classic riddle ever:

What walks on four feet in the morning, two in the afternoon and three at night?

You get a cookie if you give the full answer.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

For the Internet:

Goal: To get an Internet.

Offer: Solve a riddle to get an Internet.

Riddle: What walks on four feet in the morning, two in the afternoon and three at night?

Answer: A human. "Four feet in the morning" represents a baby walking on fours. "Two in the afternoon" represents a normal person walking on twos, and "Three at night" represents an old person using a cane.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

isnt it in age form instead of time form?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

isnt it in age form instead of time form?

No, that's the whole point in the riddle; to recognize the metaphor, life pictured as a day. Else it wouldn't even be a good riddle.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Oh, and Patrick:

Reward: You got an Internet!

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I have one...

Heart of darkness
Coat of grain
Was once alive
Now feels no pain
Grows shorter as the day goes on
Its waistline is a hexagon
Who am I?

Good luck!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Heart of darkness
Coat of grain
Was once alive
Now feels no pain
Grows shorter as the day goes on
Its waistline is a hexagon
Who am I?

You are a pencil.

I don't have any riddles for you. I'm still busy solving life.
skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Here is a riddle:

You are stuck in a room with absolutely no windows or doors, let's say one of those fluffy foam rooms. All that is in the room is a mirror and a large, round table. How do you get out of the room?

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

You are a pencil.

yep!

You are stuck in a room with absolutely no windows or doors, let's say one of those fluffy foam rooms. All that is in the room is a mirror and a large, round table. How do you get out of the room?

It is probably an interagating room so it is a one way mirror. Break it and scare the heck out of the people watching you I doubt that is it but hey, I tried.
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

You look in the mirror and see what you saw, you grab that saw and saw the table in half, you put the two halves together to make a whole, and you jump through the hole.

Duh.

Here's a riddle:
If two mice and three cats can play golf, but nine rabbits and seven bears can play tennis, then who am I?

And another one:
1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,_,

(What goes in the blank?)
The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

@aknerd the second riddle i'm not sure what it is but i'll guess 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,_, I think the answer is 2,520 because it can be divided by 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, without having a remainder.

I have a riddle:I have no skin,organs,or bones,but yet I have fingers and thumbs of my own.What am I?

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I'm gonna have a series of riddles if you wish to answer one type the number next to the riddle and type in your answer.

1) What gets weter as it dries?

2) When your life gets tough,what do you have that you can always count on?

3) What can run but never walks,has a mouth but never talks,has a head but never weeps,has a bed but never sleeps?

4) What has no beginning,middle,or end?

5) The more you take the more you leave behind what am I?

Showing 1-15 of 356