ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92720
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I've got some

1.three fat ladies stand under an umbrella, none of them fully fit under it, but none of them get wet. why?

2.there is a murder investigation going on. a man was shot, and the only clue as to what happened are 53 bycicles. what happened?

3. there is a man with a pack who took a step on the desert, and then died. he had adequate food and water. what happened.

+1 analysis if you can get either 2 or 3 right.

-Blade

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

is the answer too number one that its not raining you didn't say it was just that they are under an umbrella

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

2. What can you break but not touch?

how about a promise to someone

here's a few of mine:

1.Only one colour, but not one size, stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies, present in sun, but not in rain, doing no harm, and feeling no pain.

2.What force and strength cannot get through, I with gentle touch can do, and many in the street would stand, were I not a friend at hand.

3.Old mother Twitchet had one eye, and a long tail that she let fly, and every time she went through a gap, she left a bit of her tail in the trap.

have a go there pretty easy
Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Shadow and key are correct
and is this the answer to number one. Ether one of them threw there fish back or there's only three people the farther has a son, who has a son himself.

and number two they're all palindromes the same word read backwards and forwards.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

maybe she thought that the guy would appear at the funeral again. you got the last one right its a needle and thread.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'll put in a few more.

I live in water
If you cut my head I'm at your door,
If you cut my tail I'm fruit,
If you cut both I'm with you

What am I?

2. I'm full of holes yet I'm full of water. What am I?

3.A cowboy rides into town on Friday, stays for three days and leaves on Friday. How did he do it?

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

number one I've heard it before and its quite tricky but i think the answer is:
pearl cut its head and its earl who's at you door, cut its tail and its a pear which is a fruit and cut both and you get a ear which is always with you.

number two i think is a sponge

and number three i'm not sure but is his horse's name Friday

i have a couple more:

1.I normally rest at one's side.
My kind often collide.
I am not alive but you make me move.
I am a great companion, this you will prove.

2.A bus driver was heading down a street. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?

3.You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from electric chair." and the last one says "Death from machine guns," Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live?

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

yeah got them all right he was walking i didn't say he was actually driving just that he was bus driver and three and one are right too.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Two in a corner,
1 in a room,
0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?

2. What happens when you throw a yellow rock in a purple stream?

3.There is one word that stands the test of time and holds fast to the center of everything. Though everyone will try at least once in their life to move around this word, but in fact, unknowingly, they use it every moment of the day. Young or old, awake or in sleep, human or animal, this word stands fast. It belongs to everyone, to all living things, but no one can master it. The word is?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Two in a corner,
1 in a room,
0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?

An r.

2. What happens when you throw a yellow rock in a purple stream?

It gets wet.

I gave up on the third one and looked up the answer, so I'm going to let someone else figure it out.
Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

number three is tricky i think its life or Gravity or something like that, i'm not sure.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I have two.

This one is easy.

Often talked of, never seen
Ever coming, never been
Daily looked for, never here
Still approaching, coming near
Thousands for its visit wait
But alas for their fate
Though they expect me to appear
They will never find me here

This one is funny (there are 3 parts to it)

How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?

How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?

The animal kingdom is holding a party. Every animal but one shows up. Which animal didn't show up?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh I don't know the first riddle but the second is easy.

How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator?

You open the refrigerator, stuff it in and close it.
How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?

You open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, stuff the elephant in and close the refrigerator.
The animal kingdom is holding a party. Every animal but one shows up. Which animal didn't show up?

The elephant because it's in the refrigerator.

Also there was one more part to it if I'm correct. I'll put it in:

You are in front of a river filled with crocodiles and you don't have a boat. How do you get across?
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I have a riddle for you guys:

what is the one thing that you can physically create without needing your hands? (there is technically 2 answers and I will accept either one)

-Blade

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

what is the one thing that you can physically create without needing your hands? (there is technically 2 answers and I will accept either one)

Excrement.
Showing 61-75 of 356