ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92920
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was
the highest mountain on Earth?

Mount Everest.

Well, that was easy.
Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Often talked of, never seen Ever coming, never been Daily looked for, never here Still approaching, coming near Thousands for its visit wait But alas for their fate Though they expect me to appear They will never find me here

how about tomorrow

here's another what are they?
1.When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing.

2.There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good.

3.As I went across the bridge, I met a man with a load of wood which was neither straight nor crooked. What kind of wood was it?
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I am annoying, I am useful. I cannot be seen,
yet I surround everyone. What am I?

bacteria is my best guess at it.

riddle:

1. you are freezing cold, and you have only one match. you also have a wood stove, a keroscene lantern, and a propane torch. which do you light first?

2. 32 white soldiers are on a red hill, they charge, they stomp, and then they retreat. what are they?

3. there is a fork in the road. one way leads to heaven, the other leads to hell. there are also a pair of identical twins standing at the fork, one will always tell the truth and the other one will always lie. what question do you ask to these twins that will make them both point to a single path? (this can be either heaven or hell, if they pointed to hell you would take the other one. we are also assuming that the twins are neutral, meaning the truth teller isn't morally good, and the liar isn't morally evil)

sorry about how long the 3rd one is.

-Blade
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

1: A match.

I had one but I didn't do the reCAPTCHA.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

is number two teeth not sure about three...

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

1 match
2 teeth
3 what door would the other one say is heaven. the liar would lie about the one the truthful one would say, so it would be the wrong one. the truthful one would say what the liar says, which is also the wrong one.

Here is one.

No legs it has to dance,
No lungs it has to breathe,
No life it has to live or die,
And yet it does all three.
What am I?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

is it fire

anyway ive got some

1.I am a three digit number.
My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.
What number am I?

2.After teaching his class all about roman numerals (X = 10, IX=9 and so on) the teacher asked his class to draw a single continuous line and turn IX into 6. The only stipulation the teacher made was that the pen could not be lifted from the paper until the line was complete.

3.A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

they are quite long and hard so yea and NO CHEATING.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Number one: 194 if i did the math right
Number two: you draw a S in front of IX it then spells SIX
Number three: well i don't know about you but were i live there's no mail on a Sunday so its got to be the maid

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

CORRECT on all

You better not have cheated

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

No i didn't cheat. Anyone else got any more riddles

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

I have a ton of magic tricks with cards but i cant show u that over the interwebz

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

A Man rode on horseback to the village on Friday.
He stayed there for three days.
He left on Friday.
How can this be?

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

lol so easy his horse is named friday NOOB riddler jokes. anyway back to the Awesome riddler hmmm let's see.

1.lol her/his name is Lakshimi and if the husband is Lakshimi that is very weird.

2. i think 100

3. is it 5PM.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

@ultimatetitan

I think the reason he arrested the husband. Was that the detective never mentioned were the woman was. But the guy still got there in 10 minuets. Kinda fishy wouldn't you say.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Brickbeard did answer the other two but i think he got them wrong are the answers actually
2.300 and 3.10.20pm

i have one, sorry its a bit long.

A detective is lookin for a king of the jungle. He finds foot prints then gets captured by monks that knock him unconscience. When he wakes up, hes sitting in a chair with his hands and feet tied up, and a blindfold over his eyes.

The king takes off the blindfolds and the detective sees 2 other people in 2 other chairs. then the king of the jungle says.
"Im going to put your blindfolds back on then put either a red dot, or a green dot on your head. Then i will remove the blindfolds and you have to guess which color is on your head. You cannot tell eachother what their color is."

So he does what he said and after he removes the blindfolds the detective looks around and sees that the 2 other men have green dots on their forehead. So the detective says to the king,
"i know what dot i have on my head." The king asks
"what is it" and the detective says
"I no that I have a green dot on my forehead."
How did he know ?

Hint: He didnt have any tricks. He didnt have mirrors, he didnt have a knife, or any other tool to help him.

Showing 76-90 of 356