ForumsThe TavernZombie Apocalypse is it possible?

41 6815
JakeGold23
JakeGold23
4 posts
Nomad

Tell me if you think it is possible

• 41 Replies
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Yes of course its posible, but with a few catches:

1: They must be alive so they are unable to be swarm with maggots.
2: Animals must be worn off so they cant be eaten.
3: They must at least be 1/2 as intelligent as humans and within 10 years become as intelligent as humans.

This list just killed the reasons why a zed apocalypse would fail quickly cracked thread.

So, what the point of not being a zombie i'm describing?

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

For a start, I do not get the question.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

[url=http://www.dailytech.com/Baffling+Illness+Strikes+Africa+Turns+Children+Into+Violent+Zombies/article24276.htm]
Embrace yourself!

RIFFRAFF1234
RIFFRAFF1234
6 posts
Nomad

i think none of us know what other scientists are doing so just hope not

tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

the dead rising is not possible as you cant bring a fully dead body back to life however a viral based out break could be possible as all it would need to do is shut down our advanced intellect and bring up our primal killer instinct.

zombies coming from the ground is impossible because they are buried in a metal box 6feet under ground.

also they would not have rotting flesh as they would be a form of living also the fact that we have so many zombie based movies and games people would not be total shock we'd be like hay zombies.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

There are ways it could happen, though not technically 'dead walking.'

Aggressive, malignant virus' and parasites can mutate and it's entirely possible we would be affected by that. If it's airborne, you're screwed, Jim.

Another possibility is nanobot technology, if coded in such a way that their prime objective is to survive and reproduce, nanobots could most definitely take control of a Human 'host', destroy that person's brain and take control, using the body to seek out other bodies to 'infect' with nanobots, thus reproducing.

There's other ways as well, but as mentioned in this thread, most of them would never reach 'zombie apocolypse' stage, since the military / government would very, very quickly stamp out / quarantine the infected.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't call it a zombie apocalypse, but yes, the chance of an epidemic doomsday is quite possible. Though the rising of the dead is impossible, a disease that causes people to go nuts (and zombie like) is possible, but we don't know exactly how it could happen.

tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

actually a nano bot take over would be very easy to stop its called an E.M.P.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

I think yes because I can start it now XD but I'm not lieing I think it can happen

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

im sorry i dont want to b mean but this is the stupidist thing i ever heard... a zombie apocolypse? REALLY!?

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I would sure hope not. Epidemic and even pandemic have been been major problems in the past (Black death, Influenza pandemic of 1918, etc.) If you have ever heard of the Solaris virus described in the Zombie survival guide, it's not real...just made up (after all, the book does fall under the comedy genre). However, there are some parasites that can control the host's mind (such as mad cow disease I believe) and some may argue that there is potential for the infamous "zombie infection" there.

tunablade
tunablade
200 posts
Nomad

im sorry i dont want to b mean but this is the stupidist thing i ever heard... a zombie apocolypse? REALLY!?

they said something like this before we launched a nuke it was something like
"what nuclear fallout nothing can be that strong"

dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

It is quite possible, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

A zombie apocalypse is 100% guaranteed to happen at some point in time.There are alot of ways it can happen,read this article to see http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

acetheterrible3
acetheterrible3
53 posts
Nomad

One thing is for sure...when it happens i will be ready
*pulls out shotgun*

Showing 16-30 of 41