ForumsThe TavernAny Actors out there?

15 2028
exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

I myself am an actor. If you are just give me a shout out. If I get enough people commenting on this thread then I could make a theater clan.

• 15 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

What have you performed in?

My boyfriend is well on his way to becoming an actor, if only someone would cut him a break.

exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

Alice in Wonderland, Miracle worker (a play about helen keller), and suesicall junior.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Are these school plays or.. what?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I mean, I guess I'm an actor. I'm sortof a pixle of a blip, of a pixle of a blip, on the radar. I've performed in a few school plays, gone to speech tournaments, and I played a part in very small short film. So, I'm not known at all. BUT... I like acting. It's fun, and I'm going to continue doing it through highschool if I can.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I'm an actor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year, I was in an Alice in Wonderland play, this year, my school's doing "Mulan," but it's gonna suck because a LOT of people aren't taking it seriously.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm an actor too.

Not really. I only play one on TV.

impulse255dj
impulse255dj
48 posts
Farmer

Acting is not really my thing. Ive done some extras work, mainly as favors for friends Ive done music work for.

I will say that getting in as an extra on things like music videos, short films or small TV shows is a good way to meet people who can be very helpful(either for advice or future employment).

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I do quite a good impersonation of a normal person in society. Sometimes I forget my lines or bungle up the stage directions, but hey! Drop me a line.~

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I've been in a lot of plays like California, Cabare and all that (not the broadway ones) and quite a few other ones.

I would love to continue acting, but my studies are getting in my way. Shame too, acting brings a good amount of money here, whether it be a children's plays or more... Adult friendly ones.

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I'm not but I hope to become one(I really good already). I've been I a play.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup wants to get into the acting bissinuess.he has been told by lots of people that if he tried for one of the lead roles in the school musical then he would get it.if he tried to.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

If you're talking about those acing jobs I've had when I was a kid, you know... those little acting jobs you had, playing a pityful child that had fallen down (pain was already gone), wanted some comforting and got the biggest bag full of candy you could wish for, then yes... =)

If you're talking about the 'normal person' who always plays for real in real life and doesn't act out on any of the emotions he feels or acts upon, then no... =)

If you're talking about the personality I have here on the ArmorGames website, that never acts besides not showing my real name, then yes and no... confusing huh?! =D

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

If you count Tree #3 in an elementary school play, than yes. I am an actor.

Yeah, I guess until I was 10 I wanted to be an actor. I did stupid YouTube videos like any future "star".

Not to be mean or anything, but unless you're actually doing things related to acting, your chance of stardom is very low and should probably aim for something more logical.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Well i've been in a school play and a lot of people tell me that im a good actor.I actually don't know why though.

Showing 1-14 of 15