ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite football team

9 1421
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

I'm just curios of wich team is popular here at armor games and u can say y u like the or if theres any players u like on that team . I like the new York jets 1. Because they have LT ladainian Tomlinson so that means I liked the changers before 2. sanantonio Holmes is very AWSM 3. Theyr games can be exiting they don't just dominate the other team

• 9 Replies
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Nobody knows about the nfl ( national football league ) c'mon I know it's just in America I think but still .....

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Actually my fav team is not the jets anymore cus tomlison is retiring so ill pry like the eagles but im still not sure cya

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Does it have to be and NFL team?

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ok BRAINZz asked me if there could be CFL Canadian football league so ya ur fav team could be from that college or NFL . If there's any other leagues u have in mind comment me

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

You should have stated in the title that this is about American football, because football is something completely different.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You should have stated in the title that this is about American football, because football is something completely different.

I also thought it was a "soccer" thread.

Favourite Soccer team: Celtic.
Favourite American football time: New England Patriots.
Favourite college ball team: VT Hokies.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

College, BSU. NFL, probably the Jets just because they have Tebow.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Now that my issue has been been resolved my favorite team is my home towns Hamilton Tiger Cats

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ok I guess there's another league wich is my favorite thing soccer yay and my favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona

Showing 1-9 of 9