ForumsThe TavernCreate an Image

10 3618
sk8erchick12
sk8erchick12
17 posts
Nomad

This is supposed to be a kind of contest that everyone in AG can do on their own. These are the rules:

1. Create a picture using paint. Make it unique and original..or just plain stupid!
2. If one picture idea has been taken already (EX: car,animal)then don't do the SAME THING!
3. Add a tiny label explaining what it is
4.Don't do multiple pictures. (you can do seperate posts but not right after)
5.Have fun!

*Btw, you can use pics from the internet if you arent good at drawing!*

Example 1: (picture of mickey mouse)
Example 2: (picture of Bugs BUnny)

Its goes on like tht. I'll start:
http://www.lib.umd.edu/nonprint/IMG/MDDay2003/bugs.gif

Bad quality bugs BUNNY!

• 10 Replies
conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Sorry, I'm confused...does your picture have somehow relate to the one above it? Like the game of broken telephone, but with pictures?

Alien_Galaxion_X
Alien_Galaxion_X
11 posts
Nomad

Hm, I'm not sure I quite get how you put it on. And I have the same question as conquer01

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Wow.

For one you stole that picture off [url=http://www.lib.umd.edu/nonprint/IMG/MDDay2003/bugs.gif]

And for two: this is in the wrong section

3. this will most likely become spam

and finally, even if it wasn't spam, I don't understand how this goes..

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I know you copied it and it isn't your own because the home page of the site you got it from is the university of Maryland Libraries.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Btw, you can use pics from the internet if you arent good at drawing!

lol

this could be better in the art and music section
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Not if you are using pictures from the Internet it isn't, then it's just going against the originaly art and music part of the Forum, therefore, it should be here in the Tavern really as there is no other place for it, now if that rule were to change...

DonkeyKong13
DonkeyKong13
65 posts
Nomad

is that how you are supposed to do it?

sk8erchick12
sk8erchick12
17 posts
Nomad

Oh sorry. And yes look at psprockz. I know i got tht image from there...like i said, you can get pics from the INTERNET!

sk8erchick12
sk8erchick12
17 posts
Nomad

Anyways, the thing you have to do is to create or find an image, post it, and show off your creativity!

Like i did bugs bunny. Hes popular, and then someone made a psp, which is even more popular. Its kind of like picture wars except you can also show your creativity by drawing it yourself!

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

if I'm understanding this right, it's kinda like this topic, that IS in the right section, only for this one it has to be your own artwork, using paint.

Showing 1-10 of 10