ForumsForum Games(Game competition) WGR World Tag Team Championship

151 17350
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q5ZMX.png[/IMG]

I'm resurrecting an old favorite of mine. Welcome to the WGR Tag Team division. This is an on going competition between 2 teams (sometimes more) one team will be the champions and the other/s will be the challengers. Rounds last for 4 days and will start as soon as I have two teams signed on to compete. You will need to have a partner to compete in this event. So find someone to team up with and sign up. It's first come, first serve.

The goal is basically to become the tag team champions and stay that way as long as you can. There will be 1 match per week and the scoring will be determined based on your combined effort.

So with that said I'll open up the sign ups. I'm looking for two teams to compete in the first match.

• 151 Replies
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

oh wait if theres a scoreboard then just check his score out ....

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup will post a score for them when he gets home from work today.ok guys that cool? nothing to worry about killersup gets off around 3-4 so then it will get uploaded

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Guys, here's an easy way to screen shot (this is for computers/laptops with windows)
First go to the start menu, go to the search bar and type in: snipping tool. Then just take a part of the score, get a photobucket account (you just need a username and a password), copy and paste the image on the snipping tool screen to paint, save that in images, go to your photobucket acount, press upload, find the file where you saved the picture, double click on it, wait for the picture to upload, click on my albums, put your cursor over the picture, then there will be words under it that say direct link, press the link, it'll copy it, go to AG, press image, right click, paste, then press okay, and you're done.

Now that is the largest run-on sentence I have ever written.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i just dont want to make an account. besides, what difference does it make if its a game that has a leaderboard on it? i mean, me going to the leaderboards and take a pic isnt more accurate then you going to the leaderboards right?

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

i just dont want to make an account. besides, what difference does it make if its a game that has a leaderboard on it? i mean, me going to the leaderboards and take a pic isnt more accurate then you going to the leaderboards right?

You don't have to make an account, to take a screen shot. If you're using windows, all you have to do is press the &quotrint screen sysrq" key followed by the "insert key." That takes a picture of your computer screen. From there just open it up and crop it into paint. Save it, then upload it through tinypic, photobucket, or imgur.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Ok, I've given it some consideration and I decided to accept thebluerabbit's score. Even though I would greatly prefer to have posted scores. I noticed that some other people, have expressed concern about being able to post a screen shot.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'll accept scores submitted into the high score tab. But only if I can see them. If the scores are not high enough to be viewed in the high-scores tab, then I won't count them. I have to be able to confirm it.

Update on the match;

thebluerabbit/santi (with a combined score of 167,742)
lead Mort_Kawasaki/killersup10 (with a combined score of 150,343)

The individual scores are;

thebluerabbit 87,015
Santi 80,727
Mort_Kawasaki 84,291
killersup10 66,052

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

The match ends in an hour and a half. If no new scores are posted within that time then thebluerabbit and Santi will become the WGR World Tag Team Champions.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Hey JoshDragon, apparently you don't live in either the eastern area of the US, or the US.
Because where I live, it's still 7:30.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I run all of my tournaments on GMT. That makes it much easier for everyone to figure out when the rounds will end and it also somewhat neutralizes the advantage that gamers in the States, have over those further east.

The match is now over. The winners are thebluerabbit and Santi. Congratulations you are now the WGR World Tag Team Champions. The first new team I've had since January of 2010.

I'll be putting up some more updates in a minute.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup just got 80708 but he is using old computer so no snipping tool .still caould not beat leval 21 wso no submit

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Nice, I'll spread the info to thebluerabbit.

Hey, JoshDragon, will the next round be 2 vs. 2, 1 vs 1 vs 1, or are you still deciding?

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Here's the new poster. Congrats again guys.

http://i.imgur.com/rZRbK.png

Nice, I'll spread the info to thebluerabbit.

Hey, JoshDragon, will the next round be 2 vs. 2, 1 vs 1 vs 1, or are you still deciding?

There's going to be two matches, scheduled for this week.

matthew313131 and ARJUN071 vs emochick324 and brickbeard

and the main event:

WGR World Tag Team Champions thebluerabbit and Santi vs Killersup10 and Mort_Kawasaki (non-title)

The match this week is a non-title match so regardless of who wins, thebluerabbit and Santi, will remain the tag team champions. However, if Killersup10 and Mort_Kawasaki do win, they'll face the World tag team Champions, in a title match next week, along with the winners of the matthew313131/ARJUN071 and emochick324/brickbeard match.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

The game for this week, is Moby **** 2.

[url=http://armorgames.com/play/12662/moby-****-2]

The round starts on Wednesday, at 12:00 AM (GMT) and will end on Saturday, at the end of the day GMT.

As before, you need to have the best combined score, to win the match.

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

uhhh i hate this game stupid MOBY D iC

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

awww its such a nice game!!!!!

This is my score.

and sorry my score isnt so well.... my frends got into the house and i had to go..... or i wud have double the score.... i can continue maybe.....so wait for my next score n matt or 31 u cant post a score??? ill help...

Showing 31-45 of 151