ForumsForum GamesWar On Terror: 9/11 Remembered

22 2786
balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

(Don't take the storyline too seriously, especially those who feel strongly about 9/11. This is all fictional and not meant to be taken like it's written truth. Enjoy!)

9/11/01
You were a civiliian tossed into the fray of battle on a quiet morning. Yet they still found everyone...

Terrorists secretly attacked the USA in a different location other than New York City. They attacked Colorado Springs, Colorado, home of the US Air Airforce's nuclear weaponry distribution plants.

9/11/2005
New Soviet Russia attacked Canada and the USA and over-ran the capitols of both. The US Military's futile attempts at winning the war failed. New Soviet Russia was too strong. The call went out for mercenaries too fight for both sides.

Choose your side and fight for money and glory!

Character Sheet:

Name: (You will be refered to as this name)
Mercenary Group: (What is your group called? There can be up to 5 groups)
Weapons Specialty (Weapons will be provided. Supply your best weapons worked with)

Make characters below. REMEMBER TO NOT TAKE THIS STORY AS WRITTEN FACT!!!!!!!!!!!
Members: (Leave blank til' more people join)

• 22 Replies
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Name: Matt Duggan
Mercenary Group: The Mafia
Weapons Specialty: Golf Clubs, Winchester Model 1912 12-gauge, Molotov Cocktail, Crowbars, Knives

Do the Russians have anything worth taking?

balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

An AK103 and two extra mags, plus a clean uniform that might come in handy. Oh and some morphine!

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I put on the uniform and take the AK, along with the two's weapons. I make them follow me as I pretend to have captured prisoners.

balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

The Russians see you and nod you past. You have two options. Kill them, or speak your best Russian?

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

"Я наÑел ÑÑи повÑÑанÑÑ ÐºÑаÑÑÑÑÑ Ð²Ð¾ÐºÑÑг ÑÑого небоÑкÑеба. Ð"де они ÑодеÑжаÑÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´ ÑÑÑажей?"

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

If it came out right, it would be easier to understand.

"I found these rebels around that skyscraper. Where are they to be detained?"

balistik5000
balistik5000
64 posts
Nomad

I meant like saying how you pronouncce it, but the Russians accept it and allow you past. You will take them to harbor to the aircraft carrier. Now you need to finish your mission. Call in with the Americans, or do the Russians bidding.

Showing 16-22 of 22