ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 385379
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Bias isn't what you're saying it is. A bias is holding a view without considering other sides of the argument or issue.

I didn't even say what I think being biased means.

What's going on isn't bias. It's blatant discrimination and suppression of rights.

That's the same thing except for the rights part.
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Dont pick on the gay kids at school... In fact be friends with them.. Because there normally friends with all the hot chicks in school, and they'll put a good word in for ya. Easy in easy win...

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Ahem, I pretty much just said that

Yea it's called ninjaing. You posted that while i was typing my post.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Not quite the same.

"Prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair."

"The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

But alas, it is mostly semantics. I had assumed that you were using bias as in..."we shouldn't give so much attention and rights to homosexuals as this would be biased for them."

Dont pick on the gay kids at school... In fact be friends with them.. Because there normally friends with all the hot chicks in school, and they'll put a good word in for ya. Easy in easy win...

Lol. Hurray for positive stereotypes?
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Yea it's called ninjaing. You posted that while i was typing my post.

Really? Because according to the clock I posted 5 minutes before you.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

he is a slow typer :3

anyway, even if there were only a handfull, its just shocking that not only its illegal, in some places theres the death penalty. i dont think life should be ignored that way.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Lol. Hurray for positive stereotypes?

And let's not forget their fabulous fashion sense. (my uncle who was gay, his fashion sense was tan slacks and a ratty t-shirt most of the time.)
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I got up from my computer after the page loaded and came back to it a few minutes later... honestly I can't think of any reason why you would think I posted that, after you already answered my question, on purpose.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

And being biased over Homosexuals is like being biased over other races. And we've gotten over that already... mostly.

So? We haven't gotten over homophobia yet, saying we have gotten over racism and hence all is happy happy doesn't cut ice with the current state of affairs.
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Arguing over post times. Christ, you people will hark on anything.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Arguing over post times. Christ, you people will hark on anything.

You found the argument important enough to leave a useless comment on it.
aourai
aourai
14 posts
Nomad

I came across this thread quite by accident. I do not believe homosexuality is wrong in any way. There's enough hate in the world, why should be stop two consenting adult humans from loving one another.

I really can't stand when people liken homosexuality to pedophilia or bestiality and claim that by making homosexuality a legally recognizable relationship through marriage laws we'll open up a can of worms that will allow people to marry their cat or car or 12 year old niece. This is a BS claim. Two consenting adults want to get hitched, pay different taxes, and go through ridiculous rigmarole if they want to break up then let them. /rant

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I really can't stand when people liken homosexuality to pedophilia or bestiality and claim that by making homosexuality a legally recognizable relationship through marriage laws we'll open up a can of worms that will allow people to marry their cat or car or 12 year old niece. This is a BS claim. Two consenting adults want to get hitched, pay different taxes, and go through ridiculous rigmarole if they want to break up then let them. /rant

i understand. i really have no idea if they actually believe in that or if they arent even trying to think about the logic that doesnt even exist behind this statement.

obviously, when 2 guys want to marry both of them want that while you cant really ask the cat for permission.

and the annoying thing? people like that exist. there is a woman who is married to a wall, a guy/woman (cant remember) who is married to a dolphin and a guy who is married to a video game character...
aourai
aourai
14 posts
Nomad

There are people in my family who, thankfully only when hammered, have said exactly this phrase:

"Men marrying men!? What's next? You gonna marry your sewing machine?"

And the whole procreation necessity aspect makes me so mad. We have enough population to get by, let some homosexual couples adopt kids or opt to go without children. This is no big deal people. We don't need to keep populating the earth. If you're that gung ho about expanding the human race beyond the number we currently have then might I suggest more of you go into space-related sciences and figure out how to colonize other planets because this one is getting kinda cramped.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

And the whole procreation necessity aspect makes me so mad. We have enough population to get by, let some homosexual couples adopt kids or opt to go without children. This is no big deal people. We don't need to keep populating the earth. If you're that gung ho about expanding the human race beyond the number we currently have then might I suggest more of you go into space-related sciences and figure out how to colonize other planets because this one is getting kinda cramped.

this one is just an excuse for homophobes so they can say they have an explanation. if this was the reason they would also be against streight couples with no children. besides, the fact that the gay couple wont get married wont fix this. they will remain gay and probably wont have children.
Showing 76-90 of 1146