ForumsGamesIf you were a video game character, who would you be?

175 56684
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I would probably be Luigi. (This is who you want to be, not who you share traits with.) But I might want to be Shadow the Hedgehog.

• 175 Replies
Jugg_Commando
Jugg_Commando
96 posts
Nomad

-Nikolai Belinski -Black Ops
-JFK -Black Ops
-Fancy Pants Man -FP Adventures
-James Bond -Goldeneye 007

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

Maybe Altair

spartan134
spartan134
2 posts
Nomad

If i had to be a game character?Hmmm.well I`d have to have a list:

1.Master cheif,Noble six,and thor all top for #1(not sure if thor is a vg but whatever)
2.Kai\\Fire warrior
3.guy from gta 4 (don`t know his name)

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

AiAi or GongGong possible baby (look it up)

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

Price

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Link. He can do everything. Fight with a sword, bow and arrow, bombs. He is probably the coolest medieval video game character ever.

V1nn13
V1nn13
34 posts
Shepherd

Luffy from One Piece (One piece grand adventure = game)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The first Goomba from Mario bros (level 1-1)

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

squirtle from pokemon

Oakesy
Oakesy
18 posts
Farmer

Adam Jenson, deus ex. Sure you're life is awful, but you gotta love those vents!

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Someone should draw a picture with every video game in history

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

This is definitely a tough question. As far as named RPG characters, I think being Jade Curtis from Tales of the Abyss would be awesome. That's kind of how I want to be when I'm thirty years old. Awesome, smart, and super sarcastic.

For the characters with customizable names, I'd say that Michael from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness probably has a good life. He even starts with an Eevee and also a cool sister.
Oddly enough, I use my first name for main series Pokemon games, but I prefer using the name "Xavier" for other games.

maxfang36
maxfang36
26 posts
Nomad

Definitely Nightmare from Soul Caliber 2

Chock61
Chock61
69 posts
Nomad

Id like to be Master Chief or Thel Vadam (arbiter).
second opinion is WALL-E

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I would probably have to go with either of these three:

War from Darksiders, because he is one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. He spends his days killing off demons and fighting satan like it's another day at the office.

Dante from Dante's Inferno, because he literally went to hell and back and lived to tell the tale. He killed satan (hating on satan for some reason today,) and rescued that hottie beatrice.

Or...

The Dovahkiin/Dragonborn from Skyrim. A classic tale of the Chosen one, whose destiny is to kill the giant evil dragon- god Alduin (an allegory to satan, lol!) He gets awesome powers through using his voice, and his a skilled warrior and mage (depending on how you play). He also eats dragon's souls for breakfast.

Showing 31-45 of 175