ForumsThe TavernGrind your gears 2.0

15 2236
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Some of the more "veteran" forumers may remember the original "Grind your Gears" thread. Well, I'm bringing it back!
Basically, just post all of the little things that annoy you.

Ex. When you try to sit on something and keep sliding off.

• 15 Replies
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

when these god dam people wont stop putting a bunch of spam Advertisements!!!!

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

when these god dam people wont stop putting a bunch of spam Advertisements!!!!

Haha! Now thats something everyone can agree on!

When the computer starts lagging, then starts to not respond.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I hate it when I'm at track, finish a practice, but am locked out of the locker room... it stinks

Aether
Aether
101 posts
Shepherd

Balancing guitar with college assignments. Guitar tends to win but I need the assignments to graduate...First world problems haha

always
always
36 posts
Nomad

My little sister's singing

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Popcorn. Popcorn is the most hideous abomination of food known to man-kind. It's disgusting stench wreaks throughout the whole room. It tastes like buttered styrofoam. Or sometimes buttered and salted styrofoam. And when people eat it after it's cold and been sitting out for hours. And the smell gets worse as it gets colder and colder.
-
Another small thing I hate (I know this is food too, but some food is just makes me want to barf my intestines out) is soggy cereal. It's so nasty when people eat their cereal too slow and let it get soggy. And sometimes cereal like frosted flakes and rice krispies get soggy way too fast. In less than 2 minutes you find yourself eating a bowl of milky, tasteless gruel. And it's just so horrible. Thus I eat pop-tarts XD

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

@Afterburner: Yeah, I HATE soggy cereal... especially when considering I grew up on whole wheat cheerios XP Not too great with milk.

always
always
36 posts
Nomad

Popcorn. Popcorn is the most hideous abomination of food known to man-kind. It's disgusting stench wreaks throughout the whole room. It tastes like buttered styrofoam. Or sometimes buttered and salted styrofoam. And when people eat it after it's cold and been sitting out for hours. And the smell gets worse as it gets colder and colder.

I don't know why, but that made me very hungry for popcorn xD
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Popcorn

So don't eat popcorn. Doesn't seem worth getting that worked up about.

What really grinds my gears is when people tell me to "calm down" or "not be so angry". I'm not angry, I'm just passionate. What's wrong with that?
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

What really grinds my gears is when people tell me to "calm down" or "not be so angry". I'm not angry, I'm just passionate. What's wrong with that?

that doesn't seem contradictory to you?

i hate it when you try to join a debate and everyone picks out the small parts to have a problem with, but ultimately skirts the issue!!!!

and you know what else grinds my gears?

house arrest!!!
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I can't play Skyrim 'cause of school and my brother

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

The Error noise on Vista and XP.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

that doesn't seem contradictory to you?

I'm glad you noticed ;-)
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

House arrest!!!

That stinks, what for?
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Double post, whatever.
It really grinds my gears how the one comment I don't copy in case I fail the recaptcha fails... really?

Showing 1-15 of 15