ForumsSupport ForumHow can I download Flash games?

10 12402
devilking700
devilking700
5 posts
Blacksmith

help me.

• 10 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Do you mean submit games? To submit games to AG, click on "Submit Games" and fill out the required fields.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

i dont think *think* you can download flash games from AG

always
always
36 posts
Nomad

i dont think *think* you can download flash games from AG

Actually you can. I don't know if I should tell, due to people using it for unwanted purposes.
BlueJayy
BlueJayy
27 posts
Nomad

Armor Games actually has a pretty easy system set up for downloading Flash games or putting them onto your own site.

Just go here and find the game that you want to download. Click on "Get Code" and you will be provided with a download link.

Hope this helps.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Just ask a developer. They are sure to know something about this topic

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Pretty sure there's a way you can do this in Mozilla Firefox, I think you go into Page Info and download it separately from there.

But I don't know because I never needed to do that, why would you want to? ._.

devilking700
devilking700
5 posts
Blacksmith

ok thanks to all

firespark27
firespark27
1 posts
Nomad

when I do that, it just gives me a file. I can't actually play the game (i'm using give up, if the game itself is the problem)

Doras_725
Doras_725
2 posts
Nomad

You can try running it with this guide:
guide

StarfireTBT
StarfireTBT
10 posts
Shepherd

I want to download games from this website. I hear web browsers are discontinuing to host adobe flash and I want to be able to play games when this site gives up on them because nobody can play them. I have an swf file player, it works well, the games I save offline run just as well as they do online (I don't play mmo games), but when I download a webpage with the game I get a lot of junk with it and I want to only download the games. For instance arcuz 2 came as a folder the size of 40MB but the actual swf flash file is only 31MB.
Will Armor Games give us a chance to download the games when they can't use them anymore? I wish I can play the java game "flowering nose" because I played it when I was young but I can't find the .jar file on the websites that host it for my KEmulator. I don't want to lose flash games like I did the java games of the early millennium.

Showing 1-10 of 10