ForumsThe TavernCool usernames

56 8953
Major101
Major101
26 posts
Farmer

what are some good usernames? This is for people who might want to make a AG account.

D3v1l
LikeABoss
LikeABox
I'mLovinIt

• 56 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I'm quite fond of the name 'Turtelman1234', although I don't like my numbers, so just 'Turtelman', really.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

After first having my username on some random site a long while back I can say now that I can't wait for AG3. Right now I think Krios is a pretty cool one, although I can't exactly remember where I heard it. Wait, some other AGer already has it. Guess I'll have to think of another one...

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I always thought ubertuna was a cool name. I don't know why. ahah.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I usually use something with one capital or two, never numbers, for example, one of my accounts is called CaptainBlackale. I usually call myself Masterforger or Captain something.
Next time, though, I may go for something more medieval, like "LesCapitaine" or "Jarl" (pronounced "Yarl&quot

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

A "good" name is going to vary for person to person, but if I were to recommend ideas when trying to come up with a name, I'd say that over all it should be unique.

Try to stay away from phrases and complete randomness; being a little random is okay, just don't go over the top. I'm a huge fan of picking something that you like and then seeing how it is translated into a different language. (I usually translate into Celtic, just because it's cool. XD )

Titles are neat too, as well as nicknames you go by in everyday life too. Just pick a style that you like. But please, stay away from numbers. If you have to put numbers on your name in order for it to be available, then I don't think it is unique enough.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

ubertuna

That reminds me of a name I've seen before. This all seems fishy to me...
bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

my friend is amazing cow

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

im sorry guys but im dissagreeing with about 75% of these names. here are my opinions:
-spikeabc [of course
-nitroblast
-so sexy its scary
-steelforce
-time2own the noobs
-the champion
-masterblaster
-final stand
-serial PWNER
-room 4 one more
-matrix tactics
-this means war

thats possibly half my ongoing list. ik. i've been around these types of usernames.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Hum here are some suggestion.
-Dark's accomplice.
-Dark's slayer.
-Dark's assassin.
-Dark's hunter.
Do I need to post more?

gman144
gman144