ForumsThe TavernAnyone Play An Instrument?

86 14413
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, playing an instrument is fun and never gets old.
What instrument do you play?
(mines the flute) )))

• 86 Replies
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I play the violin and guitar. Both of them are really cool.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I dabble in bass-guitar

I'd probably play more but I focus on vocals (growling, screaming, inward growling/screaming, etc)..but I digress

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I used to play violin. And I do play some piano sometimes.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm now good enough on the drums to officially say I can play one instrument. My drum kit/pad does not have a pedal at the moment, but I can play well enough with the pedal on other kits to consider myself a drummer rather than some guy who just fiddles around drums every now and then.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I used to play the flute when I was at high school, but I haven't played it in years and I'm sure I've forgotten everything about it. So right now, I don't play an instrument.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh yeah..and I also play piano (freestyle, mostly horror/suspense)

Poloturtle3000
Poloturtle3000
10 posts
Peasant

I am learning trumpet and have grown up around music. my dad makes guitars, but I could never learn to play one. I also like piano

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

That's my baby! An ESP Ltd EC-50 Black Cherry Red! Ain't she sweet? =)

Oh my, this is a wonderful guitar! I have never seen such a beautiful guitar! Makes me wanna know how to play one. =)

Im getting better at my Harmonica. I am mimicking some Country songs but I am still off on some notes. I'll continue to practice and see where I go. But over all, Im almost at the point were I actually play a instrument.
beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

I play clarinet

benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
8 posts
Peasant

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

But no, I'm trying to learn piano, and in elementary school I played the baritone (basically a mini tuba).

kneekap
kneekap
8 posts
Nomad

i have a 6 piece pearl drum set with a high hat 2 crashes a ride and a splash. i call her alma and i luv her ha

Showing 76-86 of 86