ForumsThe TavernCoincidences, good luck, and bad luck.

9 1618
Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Post anything random thats happened to you, whether it's good, bad, or just a stupid coincidince. I'll start off.

Bad Luck: When i was five, my grandpa got me a pack of cards. i got one worth two hundred dollars. I got so excited i ran through the first automatic door at wal-mart. I kept running, expecting the second one to open as well...It didn't. I was going to fast to stop and ran straight into the door. I hit them so hard they swung off their tracks and their edges faced the parking lot.
~Fail

• 9 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i found once five german mark on the ground. always keep looking on the street and where you walk, you could find something useful.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Great! Hey, where exactly did you find this? I made a RP chat and i cant find it now. Thinkin this might be next to it. BTW i found a 5 dollar bill on the ground in high school half of western school corp.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i found the money on the ground in an open air pool. i bought me some ice cream and saved the rest.

after many tries and searches i found a four-leaf clover. i was 14 or so when i found it.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I've found a few four leaf clovers. Recently, I was looking through my change, and I found a US state quarter from Puerto Rico. I know it isn't a state, but I don't know what else to call the quarter. It isn't worth anything besides a quarter, but I thought it was cool.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

nice.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

xayjay, i meant this topic, not the money. But hey, money by a pool? I'd get a slushie and sip it in the pool. Lucky.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I've only found one four-leaf clover in my lifetime, and despite looking through various clover fields, I happened to find this one by accident, growing in a small patch neighboring a young tree.

When i was five, my grandpa got me a pack of cards. i got one worth two hundred dollars. I got so excited i ran through the first automatic door at wal-mart.

Since when does Walmart sell decks of cards worth $200?
Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

It was pokemon cards. Again, i was five. Cost about two bucks. I knew it was listed and selling on ebay for around 200 dollars. thats a 198 dollar profit.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Good luck, bad luck, it happens all the time in Battlefield 3. One time, I was running through large crates, bigger than me. Then, I collide with an enemy and we kept on shooting. His HP was brought down so low until someone else shot me.

Showing 1-9 of 9