ForumsThe TavernQuiz For The Bored

34 6126
SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

So yeah, I was bored and I decided to do this Harry Potter Sorting Hat Quiz, and I got Gryffindor.

What did you guys get?

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html

• 34 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Link to the quiz

I got a fairly matched total, with Slytherin winning with 12, Griffindor at 11, Ravenclaw at 10, and Hufflepuff at 9.

I also was sorted in Pottermore but I am a Griffindor there.

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

I got a fairly matched total, with Slytherin winning with 12, Griffindor at 11, Ravenclaw at 10, and Hufflepuff at 9.

Wow, that really is the definition of matched! lol
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Well, I have Hufflepuff with 17, Ravenclaw with 12, Gryffindor with 8 and Slytherin with 6. I don't really get it because I'm not a Harry Potter fan.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 8
Slytherin - 7

Pretty much right. I would either be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Not the bravest person so I wouldn't be in Gryffindor and I don't like to be overly sneaky so Slytherin is right out. I think I am about even for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Lol I got 13 in all of them except for Slytherin, which I got 6 for.

Although some of the answers to the questions I would have liked to answer differently as there weren't any good answers or there wasn't enough information.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Hufflepuff - 16
Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

Sounds about right for me.

What the h*** is a Hufflepuff? We're good finders!

Virtual cookies to whoever gets the reference!

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I also was sorted in Pottermore but I am a Griffindor there.

That is why I usually take lots of the quizzes for these things. I compare was I get in each of them and which ever one I got the most is the one I am probably in.
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

NO NO NO I got slitheren -13
Ravenclaw-11
Hufflepuff-9
griffindor-8

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

NO NO NO

This is your first post in this thread, so what's the relevance of NO NO NO?

Anyway:

I got the following results:

Gryffindor - 14
Ravenclaw - 11
Slytherin - 9
Hufflepuff - 7
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I'm really surprised by this:
Gryffindor - 15
Ravenclaw - 11
Hufflepuff - 9
Slytherin - 9

I'd say I'm more hufflepuff than anything. Hufflepuff's are the best, everyone else is too boring and serious. Everyone equates adventuring with Gryffindor, but really, they are all too busy trying to save the world to go out and have any really fun. Hufflepuffs got their priorities right.

The problem with this quiz was that it was pretty much all moral dilemmas. But in real life, most of our time isn't taken up dealing with ambiguous morality problems.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

I got Hufflepuff 15,

Ravenclaw was 13,

Gryffindor was 12,

And Slytherin was dead last at 6.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 8

Can anyone even get into Ravenclaw? What differentiates a Hufflepuff from a Ravencalw ethically?

It seems like Gryffindor is Chaotic Good. Slytherin is Chaotic(?) Evil. Hufflepuff is Lawful Good. Is Ravenclaw Lawful Neutral? True Neutral?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I got

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

Eh. I haven't been into Harry Potter for a while now so I'm not really sure what this means. But I am happy with the results.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 6

It's been a while since I read a Harry Potter book for the last time. So I've done a little bit of research and this is what the Sorting Hat says:

"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil"

After reading that, I have to say I'm not surprised by the result because this is pretty much how I am

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Can anyone even get into Ravenclaw?

I tried it a few times, and the closest I ever got to Ravenclaw was a tie between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff at 11. And it still told me I was Hufflepuff anyway.
Showing 1-15 of 34