ForumsThe TavernArmor Games in different launguages (answered)

4 1609
MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

I want every to post "Armor games" in different languages that they know. Example: ×ס×-×§× ×©×¨××× is "Armor Games" in Hebrew

• 4 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, currently AG is English only, not just because the coding used doesn't allow anything except the standard English characters, but also because it would be really hard to moderate, when we don't have a moderator for every language spoken in the entire world.

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

yeah that didn't work how i wanted

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

besides, how many ways would there be. except for hebrew, arabic, chinese, japanese, korean and russian (and probably more that i dont know of or cant remember) there arent any more possibilities.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

There are a bunch of languages that uses more than the standard alphabet. Germany, most, if not all, of the Scandinavian countries...

Unless you are talking about writing Armorgames in different languages, in which case we might instead walk into the horribleness of translating the word, considering both the words are English. Or just remember that Armor is American English, which of course would render the British writing of this site's name "Armour Games" instead.

Somethingsomething, either way, English site, lack of characters, lack of topic and breeding ground for spam? Any more reasons to leave this to die, I wonder?

Showing 1-4 of 4