Shepherd

Who's your favorite YouTuber(s)?
Mine would have to be Smosh

• 42 Replies
blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

I have a lot that I like, can't say a single one myself.

Melancholic
Melancholic
11 posts
Nomad

In addition to not famous YouTube people, I really enjoy the Yogscast. They are probably the only popular channel I like.

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

Of the popular people I'm subscribed to and like, AKSPartanKiIIer, MMohut, HISHEdotcom, Tasselfoot, and Julian Smith.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

i like the cod black ops you tuber airocodmaniac he has shown me 1/2 of all gliches i no the rest i found by myself he also does mw3 so iv seen alot of glich spots i cant remember them all
[quote]

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

I really like these guys:

Tobuscus
freddiew
Corridor Digital
Pwnisher
mrweebl (sometimes alot of his stuff is whack)
Nigahiga

and probably a couple more that i can't remember right now.

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Whiteboy7thst FTW!!!

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I like Jenna Marbles and StarKidPotter. And someone from my school that no one has probably heard of besides people in my school

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm subscribed to thirty nine people and most of them are gamers, but my top five are ChaoticMonki, booman61, PewDiePie, ViolinTay, and theRadBrad.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Remi Gallard has some pretty funny videos. I would have to say that he my favorite Youtuber. I usually don't go to a certain persons profile though, I just look for good videos.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

LOL Shane Dawson! the best person alive! "im fruit Lupe,your wise cracking roommate!"

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Lol Everyone is Saying all the BIG SHOTS ON YOUTUBE! my fav is RubyDog189 Youtube it, it is Hilarious oh yeah its also FreddieW Fav Channel too! but Smosh and all the others are funny just not my Fav.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Remi Gallard has some pretty funny videos. I would have to say that he my favorite Youtuber. I usually don't go to a certain persons profile though, I just look for good videos.

How did you know him ? oO
I didn't know he was known out of France =o

Well I like French youtubers like Diabl0x9, BeastModeIII, jayyas, Boolbiche but you don't know them so... x)
In the english ones, I like SMOSH, freddiew and SandyRavage :]
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

I like Remi gaillard as well. I watched all his videos in 2 days :P
That's a guy who dares!
And I'm from Belgium
What's your username on youtube?
Mine is TheRubenXP

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

In addition to not famous YouTube people, I really enjoy the Yogscast. They are probably the only popular channel I like.

LOL, that channel doesn't have any videos!
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

How did you know him ?

My friends showed me a few of his videos. I watched even more because I really liked them. Don't know how he found Remi though.
Showing 1-15 of 42