ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do for 1 million dollars?

23 3803
hardas12
hardas12
57 posts
Nomad

What would you do with 1 million dollars? What would you buy?
I would probably buy a really nice house, and maybe a Ferrari. Also, I would probably get a really nice Quad to ride around in.

• 23 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I would start with buying a lottery ticket, because that seems like a neccessary thing to do if you want to have a million...

Once I have a million, I will probably have the means to pay off the loan I took for buying all those tickets and with the interest rates combined, it would probably calculate to be... DANG! ...a million! Back to square one... (o.O)

In case I would have something to spare after my tax deduction and all, I would probably be buying a chunk of ArmorGames! I just really like this website and am curious about it's progress to the future! =)

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I would buy...stuff...

Duh! What else?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I would donate some, maybe $500,000. The other I will save it. Don't call me stingy. It's for emergencies only.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

In case I would have something to spare after my tax deduction and all, I would probably be buying a chunk of ArmorGames!

How much do you think that'd cost?
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

buy a good car,furniture,clothing,a better pool,games,help my family out,donate some money.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

and what would I do for a million dollars?
Anything that doesn't involved killing, something really disgusting, nothing sexual, nothing against the law, then i would do it.

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

What would i do for a million dollars? i would be willing to pay taxes on that million dollars. i would eat a klondike bar. what would i do for a klondike bar? i would pay a million dollars for it.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I'll buy some guns I like and rest will probably be
spent in building an agency which creates genetically engineered assassins
joke aside, rest will be really spent in setting up some kind of factory.

Showing 16-23 of 23