ForumsThe TavernHelp me Please!!

20 2728
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Ok, so i need to invent something for a project at my school. But idk what to invent. Do you guys have any ideas? Your help would be greatly appreciated as i am stuck x)

• 20 Replies
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I forgot to say this but i'm SO DESPERATE!! I only have like less than 3 weeks. It is due on April 30th. I have to invent something and write a speech, kind of like an ad.

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

I just thought of something!! Maybe you could invent something that will scan information into your brain. For example say you have to read a book, you could scan the book and you would have all of the knowledge in your head. I don't know maybe I'll think of something better tommorow.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I just thought of something!! Maybe you could invent something that will scan information into your brain. For example say you have to read a book, you could scan the book and you would have all of the knowledge in your head.

lol... good idea, if i was a genius i could make that but of course i'm not xD and it should be kinda simple, as i'm going to sell it :O
Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

Try taking an everyday item and adding something useful to it.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Try taking an everyday item and adding something useful to it.

i have been considering that. But i have to rack my brains a little harder for an idea xD
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

if your that desperate your last resort can always be to find something that already exists but nobody knows about, change some things just in case someone will search it and walla.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm, well i don't know what kind of materials that are available to you but maybe, to keep things simple, you could combine to already existing things and make something better out of them.

I.e a pen and alarm clock or even a bin that talks to you. Like to encourage you not litter. All you'll need for that would be a bin (obviously), something you could record a voice on and some kind of sensor to tell when people are coming. But i don't want to do the project for you :P. Just brain storm a few things it should come to you eventually ;D

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Build a volcano
Or a town with houses and cars and lights ...

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Ummm... Maybe it would help if I knew what class this is for. And are there any specifications.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Look,...how bout a......you know....bring in a snuggie and say you made it!

RaGzOr
RaGzOr
132 posts
Shepherd

But it's for sciences or what? ^^

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'm sure the assignment isn't just "Invent something". How about you actually give us details of what you want? (or even better, do your own work).

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

Take a 2 liter bottle, fill it halfway with drano. Put brown play-do around it and call it a volcano. Then, but in balls of aluminum foil and stand back. Krakatoa.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

hey schmiddy1234 y dont you make an elecrtomagnet
i made one for my 5th grade science project

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Well, I don't know something exact, but think of something that really annoys you, and try make something that fixes that. Like how someone invented a peanut butter jar with lids on both ends so you can scrape it out easier.

Showing 1-15 of 20