ForumsGame WalkthroughsShare your hints: Decision

6 4844
cloud342
cloud342
8 posts
Nomad

Tell others about what you think is a high priority tip for you in decision. Maybe you can tell them that never recon a area with too much zombies or say that the shotgun is better than the machine gun. Share your tips. This shall really help your mates and guess what? Earn AP by posting too.

• 6 Replies
soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

I don't use machine gun a lot in Decision. I usually use rocket launcher and grenade. I switch those weapon while loading other. So I kill a lot of zombie.

I like te mechine gun, although it doesnt do much damage, but its good for drawing back the enemy such as the boss
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Just get the rocket launcher and spam away there's no other weapon you need.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

I like te mechine gun, although it doesnt do much damage, but its good for drawing back the enemy such as the boss

There's a boss in Assault Position mode ?
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

The rpg7 is the best weapon in the game. You should always build a tower and factory in every map area you unlock. Instead of exterminating all the zombies on foot, go into a guard tower and with a machine gun, kill them all there.

Xice360
Xice360
16 posts
Nomad

<3 machine gun

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

@GodOfWar35: He was talking about the machine gun your character has (M16, M60 or Mini-Gun), not the machine gun on the tower.

Showing 1-6 of 6