113 posts
Nomad

I like Mac better

• 32 Replies
TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

One thing, keep this software and apearance related. Only use gaming in examples. This is not a gaming post its a comparison

BunnyHop
BunnyHop
3 posts
Nomad

hey guy, watch your language. I agree with you PC is better but still you can gett banned for saying things like that.

BunnyHop
BunnyHop
3 posts
Nomad

I like PC better becasue you can get skins for it and change it's keys and stuff lik that

RadioactiveChi
RadioactiveChi
5 posts
Nomad

Although a greee that pc are soooooooo... much better the mac. I do respect the mac. It is a good comouter company and in some ways superior to the pc

RadioactiveChi
RadioactiveChi
5 posts
Nomad

I like PCS steel lookqa

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

[b]PC(/b]
i've tried mac its so slow

MOneyPOO
MOneyPOO
2 posts
Nomad

OMG MAC HATAS!! Listen up! make is so much better than pc it ain't funny. Mac is down. Pc S U X. The only thing down about PC is it's sales!!!

MOneyPOO
MOneyPOO
2 posts
Nomad

HOw come theres only 1 black avatar.

back to topic..... mac is soooooo cool. I just wish you could cuztomize it more. Yu can cuztomize pc good though. i luv the mac designs though.

-MACLOVER

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

mac is so slow its not funny either

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

First things first. People seem to think macs are not customizable* enough. Lets stop that thought now. Mac is very customizable. For example. THERE ARE SKINS FOR MACS. Jeez...don't now why people think that there aren't. The backlight apple logo can be changed to glow at any color you want it to. Some1 seaid something about a steel look. The new MacBook Pro is silver metal and is PC like.

People also say that macs are slower. Wrong! Some macs are slower than others because of A) A bad tower, B) Bad router, C) Old computer or D) Lack of upgrades!

You can upgrade your macs memory and increase it's procesing speed. Storing information on an external drive helps even more! New make towers have about 3.1Ghrz which is really good! Guess what! Mac and PC measure there processing speed diferntly (HERE WE GO). You here about PCs with 10.04Ghrtz. Differnt measurement of space and speed.

Back to customization. The new mac offer a wide variety of customization for Laptops, Desktops and Display Screens. You can get free skins, free airbrush art, colored glowing apple (not free), and differnt colored keyboards.

In the end Mac is much better than PC. I the only thing PC has going for it is that ADD kids can pick of the the keys. OOps! You didn't know your keys came off? My bad!

I respect both Mac and PC for what they are. I enjoy them both, and hopefully you will to.

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

any1 whos going to call mac slo read my hella long post

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

I like PC way better but i like the little touch thingy mac has it it amazing so i have it on my comp

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

this topic is starting to flame.

Becareful of your language or this will be locked

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

What language? only one person has swore so far and he was warned not to by bunny hop.

hella=uber=really

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

"You can't cuztimize a macc andn it dont even gots a disc drive!!! NOO DISC DRIVE!!! PC is better becase it has morre ram and people like htem mre." said DDcannon.

The mac book air is the only one without a disc drive. How do you not notice all your typos. Pay attention. It's almost unlegible!!!

Showing 1-15 of 32