ForumsThe TavernTexans

8 1246
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

I am so pist from all the texans injuries last season. Last year would of been their year, but Matt Schuab got injured and was out for the season, Arian Foster was out for two games because of his foot injury, and Andre Johnson was out for six games becase of a hamstring injury. Well its ok because next year schuab will return and the texans will win.

• 8 Replies
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

...this isn't even closely related to politics. please don't post anything on this section unless it pertains to world events (sports don't count), politics, or religion.

-Blade

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

dude yes it goes here

Ummmmm....no, it doesn't. And you saying it does doesn't change that. I'm sorry.

I root for the Bengals, so I'm still pissed off at you guys for our postseason loss.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

well the texans beat the bengals to get to the playoffs and to get to the next round in the playoffs

then where would it go

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Without those injuries, they wouldn't have gotten Yates. I'm not complaining.

If it wasn't for that one slip, they probably would have won and gone further in the playoffs. Amazing how one little mishap can make or break a game.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i guesss that true
you know they went threw 3 quarterbacks in 2 games
but when schuab was there he never lost any games
they only lost games when yates was there
but yates did do a good job

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

Lol. I'm not a fan of Texans but if they didn't have those injuries, they would probably at least have been close to the super bowl.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Ll they r noy the best but they could do better if andre doesnt get hurt and sry again bob about what i said in mynlast comment

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

well its ok but omar we have to talk

any way that is true becuase arian foster is the best running back in the league and andre johnson is the best wide reciever in the league

Showing 1-8 of 8