ForumsThe TavernTebowing

9 1334
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Omg I love to Tebow.
One time at school, we were having a party and our desk were arangnged in the shape of a box and I ran to the middle and started Tebowing and everyone was like cmon (my name). It was so funny.

• 9 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Dude, you already made a Tebow Thread. Why make another? That is considered spam. Just post in the other one.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Well actually that one is about the man Tim Tebow this thread is about the action Tebowing. They are two tottaly different threads.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They are two tottaly different threads.

Perhaps you should explain what Tebowing is for people that don't know.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

oh ok
what tebowing is is where you take a knee and make a fist then put it on your forehead then put your elbow on your knee

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

what is the point of doing this exactly?

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I think it is just because Tim Tebow did it after he made a good play or touchdown. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I don't watch a whole lot of football.)

I think people think it is inspirational because Tebow I think is really religous, and you don't see that alot anymore with celebrities and athletes.

This one kid in my art class painted Tebow doing this, and is now doing a paper mache project of him doing it. He plays on the high school football team, and I assume he was a big Broncos fan.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

@ Tobisper
The point of it is actually to pray to God. People began to mimic it and now it is a joke.

@ cjhal
Yeah you were wrong. But its ok. Anyways i totally agree with you. A lot of people are non-christian or anti-christian. A friend of mine asked my religion teachers why a lot of singers and musicians are non-christian or anti-christian and he said that is a way the devil is trying to tempt us. Oh yah and most people like to tebow as it were a joke. I like to Tebow even though I'm not a big Bronco fan. But it is possible. Lastly is he really making a paper mache model. How big is it.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

im a jets fan so im just pissed off that he is now on the jets. they dont need any more publicity. i think it was all a publicity stunt.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

im a jets fan so im just pissed off that he is now on the jets. they dont need any more publicity. i think it was all a publicity stunt.

It wasn't because the only reason he went to the jets is because peyton Manning took his place. You know this thread is supposed to be about tebowing.
Showing 1-9 of 9