ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140695
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Just a note, it's frowned upon to have more than one active thread in a forum at once, I notice you have both this and the KONY thread.

Anyway, all people aren't born equal, so it's obvious that some people are going to be bullied - if they can't take it and decide to off themselves because of it then so be it, really, it's a terrible shame but I get the feeling that part of human nature is to reinforce ones own dominance over others as a show of strength and control so bullying is always going to be a problem.

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

I agree but it can still be stopped if you speak up and bulling is uneccesary, people should take their problems to a therapest, not to someone's face!

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Bullying is unnecessary, yes, but you know what they say - "the flesh of the weak is the food of the strong".

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

Yeah your right, but it can be stopped if people try to speak up, alot of people are scared to but don't be because you are doing the right thing.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Yeah your right, but it can be stopped if people try to speak up, alot of people are scared to but don't be because you are doing the right thing.

i doubt you can speak up when its you against 4 bullies who weight double as you (individualy). its better to get friends of your own and just mainly be in places with large groups. even if all your friends are weak, most chances the bully/s will not take the chance to start a war.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

i doubt you can speak up when its you against 4 bullies who weight double as you (individualy). its better to get friends of your own and just mainly be in places with large groups. even if all your friends are weak, most chances the bully/s will not take the chance to start a war.

ryte
I remember my days of keeping something near to smash on some bully's head
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

...Am I the only one who finds this... excessive?

Anyway, all people aren't born equal, so it's obvious that some people are going to be bullied - if they can't take it and decide to off themselves because of it then so be it, really, it's a terrible shame but I get the feeling that part of human nature is to reinforce ones own dominance over others as a show of strength and control so bullying is always going to be a problem.

Um... I disagree. Often I've seen those who are bullies experience something bad. And so they take it out on someone else. Then the person who is being bullied takes it out on someone else, or deals with it. (except in the case where the bullied fights back of course. That's if they feel they can.) So I don't think it's about weak and strong. I don't think most bullies are just naturally violent, mean, dominant, people. And I don't think the people who are bullied are weak. This is just from personal experience. (And sorry if I made what you said sound worse than it actually is. I try not to do that.)
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Well I had excessive problems
and it was usually just for scaring others.
one day i got in trouble with a group.
they said that they'll "see me' after school.
On top of that, none of my friends came.
So, I grabbed a bottle of juice at end of school.
and just waved at them from distance.
They got the hint and did not "see me"
that day
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

that day

Oh. That's understandable. It's a little odd though. I mean, you were by yourself. And all you had was juice. You'd think the bullies would be able to handle one guy with some juice.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Oh. That's understandable. It's a little odd though. I mean, you were by yourself. And all you had was juice. You'd think the bullies would be able to handle one guy with some juice.

It was not the juice but it was the glass bottle of it.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

which refrained them from attacking me
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

What I used to do was just be really good at the thing that the bullies weren't good at, hacking, and even when the bullies might have talent for hacking my rep around the schools didn't make them challenge me.

No, in the earlier years I used to do the same, it was just an everyday thing to do.
that day

What used to scare them more for me was a heavy backpack full of textbooks, rubberbands, and keys. Textbooks for basicly blugining weapons if they got really serious, keys for stabbing and rubber bands for protecting your fists when in a fistfight (really works if you wrap it tight enough)

Snapple? Those bottles are so hard to clean up if they break in your bag.
which refrained them from attacking me

Problem with that is the bottle could easily be stopped by just grabbing it, plus its really hard to actually break one of those.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Snapple? Those bottles are so hard to clean up if they break in your bag.

these oneshttp://static.amefiles.com/images/news/small/8/78568-Bario.jpg
And i never kept them in my bag, they were like weapon of opportunity like a chair in class room or iron ruler like this
http://creamyg.hugelaser.com/Projects/CES_Log/Photo_Log/CES_Log01/Creamy%27s_Ruler.jpg
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

this made excellent brass knuckles
http://www.gzintlinc.com/images/kites/flykit_s_red.jpg
compass is really scary thing too,
ad when it came to fist fight, i'll always go for the neck and then try to smash the other guy into wall or if i could i will simply lift him and slam him into floor.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

this made excellent brass knuckles

all you need is a lighter.

put it in your fist so you can't break your own hand. and your fingers are unable to be pushed back when you hit something wich results in less damage for your hand more damage for the enemy. (very old military trick. it actualy doesn't matter what you hold in your fist aslong it's the right size)
Showing 1-15 of 491