Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 8:12pm

157C

157C

58 posts

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 8:17pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,248 posts

Just a note, it's frowned upon to have more than one active thread in a forum at once, I notice you have both this and the KONY thread.

Anyway, all people aren't born equal, so it's obvious that some people are going to be bullied - if they can't take it and decide to off themselves because of it then so be it, really, it's a terrible shame but I get the feeling that part of human nature is to reinforce ones own dominance over others as a show of strength and control so bullying is always going to be a problem.

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 8:35pm

157C

157C

58 posts

I agree but it can still be stopped if you speak up and bulling is uneccesary, people should take their problems to a therapest, not to someone's face!

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 8:44pm

Avorne

Avorne

3,248 posts

Bullying is unnecessary, yes, but you know what they say - "the flesh of the weak is the food of the strong".

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 8:47pm

157C

157C

58 posts

Yeah your right, but it can be stopped if people try to speak up, alot of people are scared to but don't be because you are doing the right thing.

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 11:51pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,372 posts

Yeah your right, but it can be stopped if people try to speak up, alot of people are scared to but don't be because you are doing the right thing.

i doubt you can speak up when its you against 4 bullies who weight double as you (individualy). its better to get friends of your own and just mainly be in places with large groups. even if all your friends are weak, most chances the bully/s will not take the chance to start a war.

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 11:59pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

i doubt you can speak up when its you against 4 bullies who weight double as you (individualy). its better to get friends of your own and just mainly be in places with large groups. even if all your friends are weak, most chances the bully/s will not take the chance to start a war.

ryte
I remember my days of keeping something near to smash on some bully's head

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 12:14am

dair5

dair5

3,473 posts

I remember my days of keeping something near to smash on some bully's head

...Am I the only one who finds this... excessive?

Anyway, all people aren't born equal, so it's obvious that some people are going to be bullied - if they can't take it and decide to off themselves because of it then so be it, really, it's a terrible shame but I get the feeling that part of human nature is to reinforce ones own dominance over others as a show of strength and control so bullying is always going to be a problem.

Um... I disagree. Often I've seen those who are bullies experience something bad. And so they take it out on someone else. Then the person who is being bullied takes it out on someone else, or deals with it. (except in the case where the bullied fights back of course. That's if they feel they can.) So I don't think it's about weak and strong. I don't think most bullies are just naturally violent, mean, dominant, people. And I don't think the people who are bullied are weak. This is just from personal experience. (And sorry if I made what you said sound worse than it actually is. I try not to do that.)

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 12:19am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

...Am I the only one who finds this... excessive?

Well I had excessive problems
and it was usually just for scaring others.
one day i got in trouble with a group.
they said that they'll "see me' after school.
On top of that, none of my friends came.
So, I grabbed a bottle of juice at end of school.
and just waved at them from distance.
They got the hint and did not "see me"
that day

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 12:59am

dair5

dair5

3,473 posts

Well I had excessive problems
and it was usually just for scaring others.
one day i got in trouble with a group.
they said that they'll "see me' after school.
On top of that, none of my friends came.
So, I grabbed a bottle of juice at end of school.
and just waved at them from distance.
They got the hint and did not "see me"
that day

Oh. That's understandable. It's a little odd though. I mean, you were by yourself. And all you had was juice. You'd think the bullies would be able to handle one guy with some juice.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!