ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140766
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
116 posts
Nomad

Actual bullying IS more than just name calling. Name calling is one, very small part of it that does not on its own mean bullying.

Exactly what I mean, nearly all of these cases of "bullying" is all that it is. A few occasions of name calling.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

When someone says one thing to you, you aren't a victim of bullying, bullying is harassment and not just someone calling you a named every once and a while. Blown out of proportion.

Thank you for this statement. This is the exact thing that EVERYONE in the 21st century considers bullying, even though they've never truly experienced bullying. I remember calling my teachers *****es and ****s, they never got mad.

...have you ever talked to the "nerds" or the "freaks"? to the lonely kid in the corner?

The lonely dudes in the corner were lonely dudes in the corner for a reason. While someone might call him names because he's weird, no one had the balls to approach him. Those guys were psychopaths, the worst kind. At least, in my motherland it's like this.

I'm assuming most of you guys live in first world countries, or if not a first world country, an almost first world country.
Throughout my life, I've moved in and out of countries a lot(Belgrade-Jakarta-Belgrade-Bali-New York soon enough). And in each of these places, you will see true bullying. You will see abuse. You will see physical and mental abuse. Not just petty insults, no. Real mind****s. Now, if a child from the US for example was shoved into a society like Indonesia's or Serbia's, the child wouldn't survive a single day. Literally. In Serbia especially.

Hell, in the said countries, the word bullying doesn't even exist. In the entire Balkans, I don't think that the actual word "bullying" exists, because I can't even think of the word in 4 different languages.
116 posts
Nomad

Exactly sensanaty... My statement about Bullying didn't exactly mean it didn't exist at all, it just wasn't a real thing in nearly EVERY case in America/Canada which people took completely the wrong way.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

The lonely dudes in the corner were lonely dudes in the corner for a reason.

if you get bullied, you want peace. peace and friends.

You will see physical and mental abuse. Not just petty insults, no. Real mind****s.

you are right, they punch and kick you, spit on you, use the worst swear words they know for you and they even follow you to do all that. not very funny.

the problem is that others will not help because they fear to become the next victim. either you should learn how to defend yourself (for example: karate/judo), run like hell or you could become a dobber (if you do that wrong you will make things worse so talk to the right people or write anonymous letters to your teachers).
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

It's called standing up for yourself. And no one does it anymore.

And those that do stand up for themselves get reprimanded by the school's ***-backward policy of "zero-tolerance".

Talking about your "differences" is great, but in the real world talking doesn't always solve the issue.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

You cant stand up to yourself those days. The kids that usually bully have a certain status in among us, and the parents are overprotecting. If you stand up, you are gonna get detention and stuff. If they bully you, they get prizes, and everyone like them. Also if you stand up against them, people start to hate you, because you did something wrong... Well that is society those days. Before if you were bullied you just hire someone to kill him. Now you can't even have a weapon in the classroom. And finally when you finish school, the guys who bullied you become layers,businessman, police, and you, finish good school, have a degree in something, but no one wants you and you end up on the street, or working for the same guys who bullied you, for minimum wage.

Did anyone know that the most serial killers, and psychopaths were bullied as kids from parents and other kids?

BTW i was bullied as hell, but i had a friend who beat em hard, and from that day i started punching back, and guess what? Now those guys don't bully me anymore, actually we are friends. Things change once you join the dark side MUHAHAHAHAHA. BTW those guys are now - A successful Football player, A very rich poker player(yes he plays poker and many own him money), A Mayor, and the last one is Layer and they earn tons of money. My friend become a captain of a ship. And me? I go to college and soon ill be working as a Business man in a bank. But that is because of the connections

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Bullying is just some guy who is stupider than others using his physical prowess to make himself feel smarter than others who are mentally superior than them.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Bullying is just some guy who is stupider than others using his physical prowess to make himself feel smarter than others who are mentally superior than them.

Well, that is quite the statement, and a wrong one on that. Just because a person bullies another person does not mean that the person being bullied is more intelligent than the bully
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

You cant stand up to yourself those days.

learn to, you sure can.
The kids that usually bully have a certain status in among us

pfff status, is that really what you worry about?
those they bully are the lowest by their rank. if you want a higher status you have to do something. getting bullied doesn't give you ore respect. but hell this is only if you care about status.
if you stand up against them, people start to hate you, because you did something wrong...

those are the guys that will never like you. there are others on the background admiring it however.
Before if you were bullied you just hire someone to kill him.

sure... -.-' (maybe in serbia)
Now you can't even have a weapon in the classroom.

ofcourse not. xD
you want a weapon in school? go to a better school. and if they don't want you... get some manners.
And finally when you finish school, the guys who bullied you become layers,businessman, police, and you, finish good school, have a degree in something, but no one wants you and you end up on the street, or working for the same guys who bullied you, for minimum wage.

that is because they stand up for themself and are not shy to show what they can.

BTW i was bullied as hell, but i had a friend who beat em hard, and from that day i started punching back, and guess what? Now those guys don't bully me anymore,

this is contradicting whit your 1st sentence of you post.

and for the rest is the success stories a bit far fetched.
nothing here shows your capability of working in a bank or any other profession for that matter.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Before if you were bullied you just hire someone to kill him

That's quite the statement, I don't think that really happened anywhere in the world.

You cant stand up to yourself those days.

What's stopping you?

sure... -.-' (maybe in serbia)

We're not complete psychos. We maybe toss a punch or two, or sometimes maybe a slice or two, but the killing usually happens when a guy tortures a lot of other guys, not just because of a little bullying. Besides, we're too poor to hire anyone.

Now you can't even have a weapon in the classroom

Do you truly want weapons to be allowed in school? If the most psychotic of children can beat someone up into a bloody pulp, imagine what would happen if weapons were made legal in schools. Not saying that kids don't bring weapons already, but it's just safer if they say it's not allowed.

And finally when you finish school, the guys who bullied you become layers,businessman, police, and you, finish good school, have a degree in something, but no one wants you and you end up on the street, or working for the same guys who bullied you, for minimum wage.

How does being a bully or not in any way correlate with you being a failure in life? You can't blame all your troubles on a foreign party. I personally know many bullies that ended up in jails or dead. Actually, most of the really bad bullies ended up like this.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

So bullies are the leader of society now? by some of you? smart intellegence and actualy nice peoples, the victims are the wrong and bad peoples?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

We're not complete psychos. We maybe toss a punch or two, or sometimes maybe a slice or two, but the killing usually happens when a guy tortures a lot of other guys, not just because of a little bullying. Besides,

i thought you said that bullying was a fight to the death in serbia.
so i figure hiring someone to kill, aint that big step for them.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Weapons never were particularly common in schools. Sure, in the middle ages, boys would often be told to bring their own meat knives to sup, but it's not like everyone lugged daggers and longswords and bows around the schoolyard. It's really the image of a man that defines what a boy should do about bullying (doesn't really apply to girls). It was considered to be a boy's job that, if kids gave him a hard time, he should man up and stand up for himself. This didn't mean wield a bloody great sword and lop off his enemies' heads, it meant that he should deal with them, perhaps by successfully trading a couple blows and coming out on top, or asking your friends to help you out when you're confronted.

You can still do this, but if you're not careful, the bully might play the innocent card, or destroy you after he's served his very minor punishment.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

(doesn't really apply to girls).

Why the double-standard?

the bully might play the innocent card, or destroy you after he's served his very minor punishment.

Usually it's both.

Weapons never were particularly common in schools. Sure, in the middle ages

In the middle ages, only the wealthy were educated. School was a privilage. Also, most were Church-based, so to be vividly told "You're going to hell if you do X" was a strong deterrent.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

i thought you said that bullying was a fight to the death in serbia.
so i figure hiring someone to kill, aint that big step for them.

Despite our poor laws, murder is still illegal. What I meant by fight to the death was mental survival. If you get beaten up for wearing the wrong combination of colors, well, it kinda does affect your mental health. I know many people who died of unknown causes, they all basically went bat**** insane.
Showing 301-315 of 491