ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140878
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

a 16 year old aint no child anymore.

For legal purposes, they are. Sucks, but to change it, we'd need to lower the age of 'adult'.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

often enough do 16 year old come befor a judge as a adult.
why not the other way? a 16 year old sure knows that hitting someone is a bad thing. people learn that around 7-10 year old. they might try again when they are 12-14 and puberty starts to kick in. but by age 16 they sure know the results and if they dont, they need to learn the lesson. and what better lesson then reality? a hit back.
there is nothing wrong whit hitting kids at the right time. and such time sounds like the right time to me.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

there is nothing wrong whit hitting kids at the right time

You have no idea how screwed up our school systems are. You can get suspended/expelled for being a victim of a fight if you defended yourself.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

You have no idea how screwed up our school systems are

yea, i'm so glad ive not been part of that system.
no pun intended, but it just shows me how screwed that part of the world is, once again. here we use more common sense i would (almost) say.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

here we use more common sense i would (almost) say.

Common sense ain't common 'round here. Remember what happened with the Trayvon Martin case, with the media showing pics from 5yrs ago as emotional appeals? Same thing would happen if I fought back. Who does a judge/jury side with? The aspiring, outgoing, smiling, innocent child? Or the introverted, muscular adult?
wontgetmycatnip
wontgetmycatnip
95 posts
Peasant

Common sense ain't common 'round here. Remember what happened with the Trayvon Martin case, with the media showing pics from 5yrs ago as emotional appeals? Same thing would happen if I fought back. Who does a judge/jury side with? The aspiring, outgoing, smiling, innocent child? Or the introverted, muscular adult?

Well, to be fair, they also showed Zimmerman when he was fat, while at the time of the murder, he was muscular, and Martin was rail-thin.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Well, to be fair, they also showed Zimmerman when he was fat, while at the time of the murder, he was muscular, and Martin was rail-thin.

To be fair, they also fuzzed up the vids showing Z's injuries, edited the 911 call to imply racism, and downplayed TM's delinquency.

I suppose I would've eventually been cleared of everything, as there were plenty of witnesses to the unprovoked assault.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Zimmerman and Martin should be discussed in a new topic called "Self-freakin-defense!"

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Don't go near him ! His virus of retardness will afect you !

*facepalm*

The way to get of bulliness . is acting like a retard

Uh, that's probably more likely than anything to get you bullied.
Dementore
Dementore
6 posts
Nomad

Uh, that's probably more likely than anything to get you bullied[quote].What do you mean ?
[/quote]

If you act like an idiot you'll be treated as one. People may not treat you particularly well not but I can speak from personal experience that acting a way you're not will not make things better for long. Maybe a couple of months or a few years but you'll become either bored or tired of not being who you are. I know bullying sucks but if you act like yourself you will eventually find people that like you.
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

i ha a guy in my class who was like a giant and he would bully me and i actually found out something that he is scared of my brother so whenever he would chase me i would go to my brother and my brother would beat him up or scare him i love you bro

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

Off the bat: I was bullied.
I am a bit of a realist, I agree with feminism, the hippy movement, or bullying but people are bullied (in the traditional sense) mainly because they are really annoying. It sucks I know. That little kid that everyone hates, they sometimes hate him because he poked at them every day and annoying the crap out of them.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM AGREEING WITH IT, ESPESCIALLY NOT "CYBER-BULLYING" JUST THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN.

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

NOTE: I do NOT agree with bullying, the hippy movement, and feminism.
I am strongly AGAINST them.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

the hippy movement, and feminism.
I am strongly AGAINST them.

what exactly is wrong whit them?
you dont want peace and freedom?
you dont want equal woman rights?
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

Grammar please.
The Free-Love movement involved many drugs and STDs and didn't get anything done.
Peace and freedom are great but the FL movement wasn't the way to achieve them.
Feminists bring up things like equal rights. Women have exactly the same rights as men. I believe what they are trying to get across is that they want to get rid of the label of "women" which is understandable, seeing as how they want the gender and sexes to be exactly the same (which they are not).

Showing 346-360 of 491