ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140483
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The Free-Love movement involved many drugs and STDs and didn't get anything done.

The hippie movement and the free love movement were actually two separate movements. (Though often supported by the same people.)

Hippie movement: From around 1967, its fundamental ethos â" including harmony with nature, communal living, artistic experimentation particularly in music, and the widespread use of recreational drugs â" spread around the world.

Free love movement: Free love is a social movement that rejects marriage, which is seen as a form of social and financial bondage. The Free Love movementâs initial goal was to separate the state from sexual matters such as marriage, birth control, and adultery. It claimed that such issues were the concern of the people involved, and no one else.

(source wiki)

Women have exactly the same rights as men.

There are still many cases where this is not true. Just for one example, women sill on average get payed less for the same work men do. These inequality issues was especially the case back when the feminist movement first started, women no being able to vote, enter into the military, etc.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Grammar please.

He is foreign.

Well that's a load of bull.

You should talk to Xzeno on the matter..he is AG's most prominent feminist
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

The hippie movement and the free love movement were actually two separate movements. (Though often supported by the same people.)
Hippie movement: From around 1967, its fundamental ethos ��" including harmony with nature, communal living, artistic experimentation particularly in music, and the widespread use of recreational drugs ��" spread around the world.
Free love movement: Free love is a social movement that rejects marriage, which is seen as a form of social and financial bondage. The Free Love movementâs initial goal was to separate the state from sexual matters such as marriage, birth control, and adultery. It claimed that such issues were the concern of the people involved, and no one else.
(source wiki)
There are still many cases where this is not true. Just for one example, women sill on average get payed less for the same work men do. These inequality issues was especially the case back when the feminist movement first started, women no being able to vote, enter into the military, etc.

Terribly sorry, my mistake.
I meant rights as in basic human rights, not the amount they get paid.
Now, I believe when you are talking about military service you mean active combat roles, a poll showed that not many women wanted to volunteer for ACRs and those who did could not pass the tests that the males had to pass.
He is foreign.

Very well, my bad (again) Sorry.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Grammar please.

welcome to the interweb...

Peace and freedom are great but the FL movement wasn't the way to achieve them.

as mage said it are 2 different movements...
there is nothing wrong whit hippies.

Feminists bring up things like equal rights. Women have exactly the same rights as men.

completely denying the woman oppressions (by law) of the last so many thousand years?
until emancipation woman were not equal. and sometimes woman still are not equal, as mage pointed out.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

like being allowed to vote?
woman were not allowed to vote.
thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

woman were not allowed to vote.

Welcome to the 21st Century!
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Bullying, especially in this way, will always go down. Right now, they're going after white men.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Bullying, especially in this way, will always go down. Right now, they're going after white men.

wat.jpg

Please explain.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Europe had to wait the end of the 20th century until women had the right to vote everywhere; and that's just Europe. That's not so long ago.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Please explain.

Idk what wat.jpg means, i'm guessing someone posted a jpeg picture of wat, whatever that is. But u quoted me so I guess I'll explain. Being a white man these days is a disadvantage. People focus so much on giving special treatment to minorities and women, that now it ignores us. If a black man does wrong, nobody TRULY cares. When the terrorists bombed my beloved home, Boston, which was a conspiracy, they only hoped they were white men. people love to see white men mess up, but it doesn't happen much. If a black man and white man are applying for a job, they'll pick the black man, to show the company's variety.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

they only hoped they were white men

Oh? I must have misheard the MILLIONS of hateful people baying for the blood of all Muslims, before it had even been proven that two kids who were Muslims did it.

If a black man does wrong, nobody TRULY cares.

This is just false.

Boston, which was a conspiracy,

Sigh. No, it wasn't.

people love to see white men mess up,

Pretty sure only ******** like to see other people mess up, and who those ******** are vary. It's usually ******** with beliefs like yours, who are racist, sexist, and homophobic, and guess what? That hate ain't directed toward the white male.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Idk what wat.jpg means

Go on 4chan sometime.

It's during greentext..the person will type out the type of jpg that would go in the spot instead of placing it there.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2727748211/c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006_bigger.jpeg

wat is used whenever something idiotic (and usually confusing) is said.

Being a white man these days is a disadvantage

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
XD Oh dear god that is ****ing hilarious

If a black man and white man are applying for a job, they'll pick the black man, to show the company's variety.

FYI, this is illegal
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Oh? I must have misheard the MILLIONS of hateful people baying for the blood of all Muslims, before it had even been proven that two kids who were Muslims did it.

Exactly, the people did, but the media didn't.

This is just false.

They expect it

Sigh. No, it wasn't.

Kasic, Kasic, Kasic, there's a very possible chance. i might make a new thread for that because I have to much evidence.

Pretty sure only ******** like to see other people mess up, and who those ******** are vary. It's usually ******** with beliefs like yours, who are racist, sexist, and homophobic, and guess what? That hate ain't directed toward the white male.

Chill bra, let's keep this civilized. I have proof of this, but again, things that i've picked up in 15 and a half years would take too long to explain here.

FYI, this is illegal

Yeah and selling lemonade from a stand without a license is too, but nobody cares.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
XD Oh dear god that is ****ing hilarious

Thankyou for appreciating my humor, but I assure you, i was not using it here.

wat is used whenever something idiotic (and usually confusing) is said.

Oh, I see... so it was an image fail?
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

or perhaps
AsFsgRF+tj4sx+cx86p/Q7z989qTPCQ0FqrYY<br>image fail because pang is stupid

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Exactly, the people did, but the media didn't.

Because the media is not largely run by bigots.

They expect it

No, -you- expect it, because you're a racist. I don't know what you think when you see someone of a different skin color, but guess what? That fact just gets stored in my head with a list of other observational details like what type of shirt they're wearing, how they're acting, who they're with, etc. That's it, from just seeing someone.

Whereas you probably start watching for them to try and steal your stuff or attack you for no reason, am I right?

i might make a new thread for that because I have to much evidence.

I would absolutely love to see some evidence. However, I know that what you consider evidence is just whatever fuels your conspiracy nerve and you never look at anything other than if there's a conspiracy theory for that particular idea, then just hop on the bandwagon.

I have proof of this

No, you don't.

Yeah and selling lemonade from a stand without a license is too, but nobody cares.

Kids selling lemonade /= racial discrimination in job hiring.
Showing 361-375 of 491