ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140757
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

btw if your taking this long to analyze and type up your reply, why do you still take typing shortcuts?)

Call it my bad habit but I answer every post separately
|I reply a post, then I see another one concerninig me
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

and punisher, can you tell me more about these 'bullies'? because they might be borde kids, and might be 'gangsta wanaabes'- from them you need to get away.

A- That was in my past now i'm through school
|B- they are gangstas now
C- as for the bored dudes, I know who is just fooling around and who is serious.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

well, in Israel {at least in my community}, ther are no true "gangstas". most of them are just wannabes that fighting around between themesleves.

in Israel we call them "Arss". quite ironicly, its from arabic and mean &quotimp". in the Stereotype, they are dressed just like pimps, but with less money {lol}. no Silk suits and diamonds, just the giagntic neckless, Hair Gel and a BMW, when they dont have money for food.
in many aspects, they are like a 15th samurai. they have a word {if they give you ther word, you can trust them to do it}, they fight because of "honor" {sometimes even because of a random look at them}. they smoke, bad at school and quite stuiped in general. remmeber, this is the stereotype. most of them, individualy, can be quite nice persons, that you might even be able to talk with. afcours that ther are some crazy, who will realy stab you for looking at ther GF/them {they are very very homophobic}.

all you have to do its to know how to act with them. dont stare, dont walk slowly. be under the radar. and, as i said, try to get friendly with just some of them, the smarter ones.

i dont know if it will work everywher, cause my old school was a quite close community, so i dont know what is it in real 'world', with them realy smoke drugs and steal and even stab. but it worked for me.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Bullying will always happen sadly but thatâs part of life there will always be a pecking order (and*ss holes) I donât think you should go squalling to a teacher because if I was a bully I would just think youâre a lil wussy for crying to the teacher, what I do is speak up to the bully i.e. back the hell off or youâll get it

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I never acually got bullied when I was young. The reason why was I showed a form of dominance yet be friendly to everyone don't sink into the bullies level. When you are apposed by the bully don't fight don't talk smack to them just let them know (and I will leave that to you) "Listen man I'm a cool guy (or girl) you don't have to like me, we even can be friends... but if you ever try to punch me... I WILL BREAK YOU IN HALF!!!" After that stay around adults just in case. ; )

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

in Israel we call them "Arss". quite ironicly, its from arabic and mean &quotimp". in the Stereotype, they are dressed just like pimps, but with less money {lol}. no Silk suits and diamonds, just the giagntic neckless, Hair Gel and a BMW, when they dont have money for food.
in many aspects, they are like a 15th samurai. they have a word {if they give you ther word, you can trust them to do it}, they fight because of "honor" {sometimes even because of a random look at them}. they smoke, bad at school and quite stuiped in general. remmeber, this is the stereotype. most of them, individualy, can be quite nice persons, that you might even be able to talk with. afcours that ther are some crazy, who will realy stab you for looking at ther GF/them {they are very very homophobic}.

lol pretty accurate. funny thing is, the "arses" of my class ALWAYS liked me and treated me like im their son or something XD it was quite funny to see some bullies faces when they noticed that they have to get through those "arses" before they get to me XD.

the normal "arses" i see are actually usually really nice and id compare them to the overconfident protective grownups while those horibble ones are just other kinds of bullies whod i compare with prisoners.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

the normal "arses" i see are actually usually really nice and id compare them to the overconfident protective grownups while those horibble ones are just other kinds of bullies whod i compare with prisoners.

as dan put them they seem to me like genuine, pure,egocentric ******
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

yea.
i have to say, most of them said "good morning" to me more than i ever told anyone in my life. they can be nice, just dont make angry or make them feel inferior.
they are quite racist too, most of them are from the "eastern" - the arab world, as morroco, lybia, yamman, iraq and etc, but as years passed, it got more mixed, so the "racism" act more as a joke than a real belife {they still have more stereotipes on peoples than normal, but less than used to be}. oh, but the majority of them are very right-winger {"kill all the arabs!"}, but you can talk to some of them.

as i think, i cant compere tham to USA style bullies. they do pick a little on the weaks, but yet they stop in time, not getting too far. unless you make yourself a prey, as i said, they wont 'bully' you. they are just like baby wolfs, want to feel the strongest. they are not athlits, the 'jock', they are just gangs. and they dont fight with knifs in school. its something like this:
{brace yourselves! a quite racist description is coming!}

they have 3 classes: brawlers, yemmaninjas and what i called "bosses". its very stratigic for a matter of fact.
the brawlers are the first line. the yemmaninjas attacking from behind and the sides, {they are known to be small and quite athletic}. the 'bosses' are the big ones, who could be good athlits without all the smokes {and they are some times}. they can fight by themselve, but always have "backup" who will help him if things get wrong.
and i can say that i saw it a number of time, and its what happen in most of the times. and as a history fan its quite amusing and inspiering {somewhat makes me want to play rome total war...}.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

Well, obviously bullying is wrong, no one should need to suffer, but i think when you're looking at bullying, you have to look at a whole range of aspects. I'll never agree with bullying, having suffered from it, and i was lucky enough that it didn't go too far.

The person who bullied me, did so due to pent up anger about her fathers death. It was childish bullying, nothing too serious, but enough to make me miserable for a while. Although it made me miserable for a while, it was great character building for her - she matured as a result and now we're really close friends. I even got an apology after we left school. Even now, when we have a few too many drunks, she'll cry her sorries to me.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Here if a fight is coming, each chapter will gather their allies and then both parties will come in cars on the fight day and KABOOM sticks stones belts and every other melee weapon will be used(Still better than Pakistan where you have a good chance of being shot at the scene or being assassinated later)

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Here if a fight is coming, each chapter will gather their allies and then both parties will come in cars on the fight day and KABOOM sticks stones belts and every other melee weapon will be used(Still better than Pakistan where you have a good chance of being shot at the scene or being assassinated later)

Not good at all, I've seen such damadge done by bricks it's scary, really one of the weapons that if used correctly can easily kill. At least with guns there is a chance that the person really dosen't know how to handle it and the dodge factor is high, but once your in range of a brick it is quite scary.
fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

stand up for yourself and learn how to fight *****

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

bullying is just teasing over and over again. I think teasing once out of fun is ok but constant bullying is wrong.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

stand up for yourself and learn how to fight *****

It can't always be that easy.
DataFrogman
DataFrogman
8 posts
Nomad

i have been bullied multiple times and if you stick up for yourself majority of the time the person(s) will stop

Showing 31-45 of 491