ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140869
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

I have never been attacked I've been challenged. One guy tried to start something with his &quotosse of five guys" with me I had to back down when he tried to get me to fight him one on one I declined. It takes more than a push and an insult.

That's what i call bravery, it's not breave to fight a bully it's brave to back down because people might make fun of you but that's bravery.
Just try to stay out of fights, it's the best thing to do.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

If your ever in a fight here are some rules so you cant get in legal trouble if on school grounds make sure the person your fighting hits you first then you can legally hit them back once ( it sucks I no) then its self defense.

good strategy but what would you do if you had no witnesses?

or when the first blow is also the last blow? someone who is phyiscally weak will fall against someone who is strong if he gets one strong hit. and then the bully can just come back at another time and do the "first (also last) blow" again. the more friends you have the better your chances i think. espacially if they are strong friends who are different then you.
TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

Yes , I have been bullied by school bullys .
Just Psychicly and Annoying way .
Im lucky .

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

or when the first blow is also the last blow? someone who is phyiscally weak will fall against someone who is strong if he gets one strong hit. and then the bully can just come back at another time and do the "first (also last) blow" again. the more friends you have the better your chances i think. espacially if they are strong friends who are different then you.

Not like you'll die.
when you recover, use the same technique on the bully.
Smash a stick in his head if you have to.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Smash a stick in his head if you have to.

congradulations,the cops are after you for killing a kid.nice.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Not like you'll die.
when you recover, use the same technique on the bully.

its not really easy to recover and then KEEP fighting if your in great pain.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

its not really easy to recover and then KEEP fighting if your in great pain.

Don't fight that day, do it some other day.
You just need to make it clear to bully that you don't forget or forgive.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

congradulations,the cops are after you for killing a kid.nice.

You don't have to smash it so hard.
Also don't go on such payback missions in rage, but in a cold calculated way.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

You don't have to smash it so hard.Also don't go on such payback missions in rage, but in a cold calculated way. 

But then also don't hit it too "weak". And don't aim for the head if you don't want him to get to hospital.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

But then also don't hit it too "weak". And don't aim for the head if you don't want him to get to hospital.

This depends
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Don't fight that day, do it some other day.

and then YOUR the one who started it? and what if the bully wanted to apologize that day? even if he didnt he would be able to use that excuse. and if you were to listen you might just get hit again. as a physically weak person violence (even when winning) usually leads to disaster.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

you need to be as mentally strong as physically strong against a bully maybe you donât have to beat him to death with a stick ( XD) but just show him who's boss like he knows not to mess with you

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

and then YOUR the one who started it? and what if the bully wanted to apologize that day? even if he didnt he would be able to use that excuse. and if you were to listen you might just get hit again. as a physically weak person violence (even when winning) usually leads to disaster

Once you show that you mean business, everyone backsout
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Once you show that you mean business, everyone backsout

i cant think how your statement has anything with my quote... its still right. you do one of the things i mentioned and your the one who is in trouble
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

i cant think how your statement has anything with my quote... its still right. you do one of the things i mentioned and your the one who is in trouble

One times trouble is better than constant trouble.
Showing 91-105 of 491