ForumsWEPRBullying

491 140820
157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

What do You think about bulling? i get bullied myself and it's not fun Plz reply what you think about it because it cause suicide,people bring knives and guns to school, and it just hurts them. What do you think? Don't be scared to stand up, Speak Up!

• 491 Replies
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

Bullying is really pissing me off right now! There is a girl in my class who is a very close friend of mine; and she's going to a new school cuz shes geting bullied because of the way she dresses. She looks pretty when she dresses. I'm so pist she's leaving!

Please respond back if you know what I should do or have had a similar expirience.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

if u count arguing with some guy i know, then no

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

arguing is not bullying

batmat
batmat
8 posts
Nomad

Well well a bullying forum. Lets see bullied for 8 years (since I was in 2rd grade). I know people here this all the time but if you actually do stand up to them they will stop. Or you can be like me, the person with a select group of friends. I stay away from people so I don't start conflict. Conflict follows me anywhere I go, So I stay away from people who can't take it.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

wqow a lot of people get bullied

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

Thank you to everyone who agrees with me that bullying is not good at all. Thanks for the support i really appreciate it and let's put and end to bullying!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I used to get bullied...but then I stopped caring about what said bullies would say/think...and all of a sudden those worries went away (and these weren't weak, casual bullying either..in case someone might think so)

For the most part...the amount of power a bully holds over you is directly correlated to the amount you care about what they say/think

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

Yesterday my friend got expelled for spitting in a bullies eye and now he keeps sending me messages and they sound like he's going to kill himself. What should me, the host of this forum, do?

From my experience, people do this to get attention. They need someone paying attention to them and that's the way they do it. Most the time they do not follow through with it. But again, that's from experience.

Bulling in general is not alright, everyone should know that but that's life and there is ways of getting by it...I just don't have those answers...
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

From my experience, people do this to get attention. They need someone paying attention to them and that's the way they do it. Most the time they do not follow through with it. But again, that's from experience

As the rule of thumb it is indeed usually for attention, but not something you'd want to shrug off. I'd either talk to said person or talk to a parent/teacher to help them out just incase it's not a false alarm.
_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts
Nomad

As the rule of thumb it is indeed usually for attention, but not something you'd want to shrug off. I'd either talk to said person or talk to a parent/teacher to help them out just incase it's not a false alarm.

THAT is the smart thing to do...ALWAYS! Usually (I think) you can get in trouble for not reporting a suicide if that person follows through with it...but I am not sure about that...
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

For the most part...the amount of power a bully holds over you is directly correlated to the amount you care about what they say/think

I disagree
"The amount of power held by a bully over you is negatively correlated with the amount of force transferred by your fist to his brain."
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I disagree with the last comment
when I was in 3rd grade people started playing a game called MY NAME germs. It lasted till 6th grade and by that time I didn't give a crap. I was merely annoyed.Now that I think back I really want to punch that kid that started the whole thing in the face but if I could go back in time and do it all over I wouldn't change a thing

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

I disagree
"The amount of power held by a bully over you is negatively correlated with the amount of force transferred by your fist to his brain."

You again! You ARE a bully get out of here you 10 year old &%$&, you play way to many video games and read to much comics. You have absoloutly no care for others and you are probaly going to hell. Tell Satan i said hi. I would ban you from this if i could but it's not allowed. Get out of here, you are the reason people get bullied. No one likes a bully.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I disagree

You again! You ARE a bully get out of here you 10 year old &%$&, you play way to many video games and read to much comics. You have absoloutly no care for others and you are probaly going to hell. Tell Satan i said hi. I would ban you from this if i could but it's not allowed. Get out of here, you are the reason people get bullied. No one likes a bully.

We have a saying
"The power in your words comes from the stick in your hands."
I found it true.
So, in your opinion fighting for what is right is wrong?
I disagree with the last comment
when I was in 3rd grade people started playing a game called MY NAME germs. It lasted till 6th grade and by that time I didn't give a crap. I was merely annoyed.Now that I think back I really want to punch that kid that started the whole thing in the face but if I could go back in time and do it all over I wouldn't change a thing

Jujdging from your post, it was nothing major, just some annoying little thorn, you don't pay attention to such things.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Any ways any one heard about this Amanda Todd girl?

Showing 241-255 of 491