ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Last Stand: Diary

46 13471
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]January 17th, 2027

12:38 a.m.

I woke up to the sounds of screaming, I quickly grabbed my glock and saw everything, it was so overwhelming. They got Sarah a friend of mine just 2 blocks off from my house. Though it was too dangerous to get out of my car and go inside my house or decide to help her out. Probably eight or nine , I couldn't risk it. I looked in horror as nine of those things just got her down on the floor and they were all on her like football players tackling a quarterback down. Then Bob her husband came out with a shotgun, it only took a while until they got him to, I closed my eyes and stayed in my car I grabbed my pillow and told myself 'Everything is going to be alright I can manage' I heard the screaming again. I started to cry. I layed my head down grabbed my covers and stayed in my car, as long as they were tinted I was safe from any zombie looking through them to see I was in there. It would only take time until I get out of this place.

• 46 Replies
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]February 13th, 2027

5:23 p.m.

He still hasn't come back. I was wondering what the hell he was doing? Was about to come out and look for him until he came through the door. Blood on his sleeves.
"Sh!t what the hell happened to you man!!" I looked at him.
"It seems looking for supplies won't be as easy as I thought it would be" Victor said.
"You ran into those things?"
"No it was the HERC...I asked them for help and they came pouring down bullets at me, there was about five of them, I shot down three of them, one of them came at me trying to stab me, that tells why I have the blood on my sleeves."
"Didn't the HERC know you were human and healthy???!!"
"I tried telling them that Andrew!!! If you give me a d@mn break it seemed they weren't corresponding to what I told them...they act like machines."
"Next time you go out Victor I'm coming with you, we need to work together and get out of this town if we want to stay alive"
"You think?"
"Oh I just love the sarcasm right now."
"It doesn't take a genius to understand what we're going through Andrew and you already know it; you chose to save me."
"I chose to save you because it was the right thing to do."
"You know what? You should've letted me die. I could've died a true soldier, now I'm alive fighting these wars I don't want to be a part of."
Victor threw the bags he found at the supermarket and dropped his assault rifle on the floor, left with one bag in his hand and stormed into the room he slept in. I stayed there quite and angry at what he just told me. As if everything I just did for him was garbage. I take a quick look outside making sure none of those dead things are out there. There was three of them outside fighting each other. I locked the door behind me and looked at the bags Victor brought from the supermarket. He found little ammuniton which I won't even bother asking him where he found them, he found some canned foods and batteries. There was blood stains on the bag. I grabbed the batteries and stormed into his room to ask him what they were for. Suddenly I noticed he had a wound on his shoulder, he was stitching a small opening on his shoulder joint. He had been shot by one of the HERC soldiers!!

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

February 13th, 2027

6:01 p.m.

Without thinking I grabbed some paper towels from the kitchen and ran back and pressed it on his shoulder.
"Those guys were cheating" Victor grinned.
"What are you talking about?" I said.
"Well it was 5 on 1" Victor said.
"Wait you said you killed 3 of them right???"
"Yeah and then I ran in your car and drove back-OWWW!! Hey, don't press it so hard!!"
"D@mnit Victor you should've-
BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!
"[b]Open this door, we know you're in here!!!!
"
"You see what you got us into??!!" I growled at Victor
"Well hotshot I'd like to see you do something!" Victor growled back.
It was the two HERC soldiers that Victor escaped from, they were pounding the door down, I couldn't believe it, they tracked the scent of the car to the house. Are they this desperate??
"If you don't open this door-
I smashed the door open readying my gun and head shot the first one, the other I shot him twice in the chest, they both fell, they didn't suspect it. The other HERC was still alive, he grabbed his pistol and shot at me, but I wall hugged the door right by the door. After shooting at me I turned into the opening and shot his arm holding the firearm. I then came right at him.
"Why are you doing this!!!!" I told him.
"I'm not authorized to talk to garbage like you, you might as well kill me" the HERC soldier said.
Taking a good look at his tag it said trooper AC-1439. Looks like they didn't have a name. The HERC were known to cover their faces. I furiously grabbed the trooper and dragged him to the middle of the street. I had the M16 in point blank distance.
"Who sent you and why are you doing this, this is the last time I'm telling you!!"
The HERC soldier grunted and pulled out a M67 grenade. I looked in shock as the HERC dropped it. Quickly, without thinking I ran to the porch of the house. The grenade ignited as I fell almost 5 feet in the air by the impact and fell onto the corpse of the other HERC I had killed before. I looked astonished at what just happened. Victor ran out, his arm still injured.
"Holy Sh!t!!" Victor exclaimed.
"Ahhhh..."
"What did I tell you man? These guys are crazy." Victor said as he helped me up.
Looking in disbelief I couldn't imagine what had just happened.
"Yeap, these are the same guys" Victor said surprised.
He took a good look at the tag of the HERC soldier. I felt like vomiting as I drew back breathing heavily.
"I wasn't born for this type of stuff" I told him.
"Come on, its getting late, we need to clean the bodies and get back inside, luckily you didn't break down the door." Victor laughed.
After a few minutes of cleaning up the bodies we came back inside. Victors arm was better, as if the bullet wound wasn't bad and was quite a lucky one. He could've been killed,especially since I didn't get shot and almost did. Later I heard the noises again. I had a headache, Victor sat down next to me and slapped my back with his hand. I grinned at him. At least I still had something worthy at my side.
"Come on man, lets eat" he told me.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys I messed up with the bold, with the last thread I just put. I meant to bold in just the quote I wanted to put in bold, but bolded a hole part of the thread. At least you guys can still read it though.

Also,can I join?

Uhhh, light_chaser I will think about it. >.>
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

February 18th, 2027

8:55 a.m.

Well its been a month now, kind of crazy don't you think? I was munching at a pear when I saw Victor rustling through the radio. Looks like he was still working on that thing. It was one of the few things hes been doing the hole time. The only way to kill time is by eating. To me its a hobby. Victor takes out the batteries and places them in the radio. All I hear is static sounds.
"D@amn it!!!" Victor said upset, slamming the radio on the table.
"I guess all you can do is send some transmission messages to other places" I told him.
"Yes but I want to see if they've sent a message back and thats something thats frustrating me. It will only take days until the HERC finds us and we get killed. You barely managed to kill two of them."
He continues fiddling with the radio trying to calm himself. I'm proposing we should leave in a few days. Haven't told Victor but by the expression he gives me everyday it looks like he wants to leave. Everyday I continue to hear the shootings. I'm more sure its coming from the HERC then from the resistance...

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

February 23rd, 2027

7:09 p.m.

"Piece of Sh!t!!!!"
Victor looked at me with a strange look. I ran grabbing my glock, opening the door. One of those things were kicking my car, he started bumping his fists on the window of my car like if he was looking for something. My car!!!
"Glarguhh" the thing growled at me.
"You want some?? Use the anger on me, not my car b!tch!!"
BAM!! BAM!!
The stupid thing fell on the floor, its face looked pale green, it was so disgusting.
"What are you doing man!!!" someone screamed.
I looked to see someone in the middle of the street, he had camoflauge armor on and a Spas-12 rested at his back. Victor came out rushing outside with his M16 fixed on the guys visual. The dude didn't look HERC but I had no idea if he was worth trusting.
"That was so amazing the zombie looked like it was doing something and you killed it..." the guy said looking depressed.
"Well that thing was kicking my car and I paid $18,769 for it, and I love it, its all I have left,... and what the heck did you just call it?" I said, wiping the blood off the window.
"Thats what many of those guys called the K.A.Z. call them, so I start calling them that" he said.
"By the way the names William, William Bartholemew, it would be nice if we worked together to find a way out of this town. By the time I was coming my way over here I heard transmission codes 453A4C99M address code so I decided to follow the cordinates, please I come in peace" he finished adding.
"Hey!! Those distress signals worked!!" Victor said amazed.
"Pleased to meet you man my names Victor!!" he responded putting the gun on the counter in the house and coming towards William to let him inside.
"Yeah uhm my names Andrew, Andrew Bratton, pleased to know you" I told him.
We all came inside, William rested his stuff on the couch and Victor showed him to a room, which was actually our last available room in the house.
"Uhm, William I'm sorry about what happened earlier I'm just a bit fed up right now, don't take it so hard on yourself I just don't feel too comfortable about this stuff going on." I reasurred myself when I told him. "I feel like everything is going out too fast."
"It's cool man, I just thought it was amazing because I never saw a zombie do something like that before." William finished.
"Well now your with us man, we're family and we need to stick up for each other if we need to get out of this town. Do you think me and Andrew can trust you" Victor told him concentrated.
"Of course you can man, I served the army I was born to do this type of stuff and I'm tempted to help out guys if they're willing to help me out. I haven't been able to find no support and the last few people have been shooting at me or ditched me. I hope I don't have the same issue with you guys" William said.
"Alright man, your in but we need to work considerately and together if we're to survive this is like a manhunt, except we work together, and those things you call zombies are just increasing in numbers" I told him.
"Well then, when are we leaving?" William asked.
"In a few a days" Victor said. "But we need to stay for a while longer, I think it's smarter if we find ways taking our time moving from city to city, we need to think before we act, and I kinda like this town."
"Well I'm stressed man I'm going to take a rest, if you guys need to use my rifle if those things come, be my guest. You think I'm exaggerating? I've been jumped by those dudes a ton of times" William said.
William strolled to the room Victor invited him to. A few seconds when he was gone, the house stayed quite for a few minutes. I focused my look on Victor.
"Do you think we should trust him?" I asked.
"I don't know man but its worth a shot, I trust you though buddy, I'll keep a close eye on him if anything goes on fishy but I think he won't do anything stupid" Victor said.
"I feel like this stuff is just happening way too fast" I went to eat some hot dogs in a can that Victor found and tried to steady myself.
"Come on man we need to lock down the door and close up the shutters,the sun is coming down" Victor reminded me.
I was the one who used to remind him.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

March 2nd, 2027

2:54 a.m.

"Dude wake up!!"
"Ahhhh, ugh what the...?"
William was shuffling and shaking my body back and forth, I had slept in the couch, I remember now...I was sleeping and I was eating a banana when I suddenly dozed off into the ceiling and slowly closed my eyes, its been real hard sleeping now a days with all these noises those zombies or whatever William calls them.
"Dude what are you doing man?" I told him.
He had the Spas-12 in his hand, at first I thought he was going to shoot me or something, its not easy going to sleep and then being woken up by someone who looks startled and has a huge shotgun in his hand.
"Theres some rustling going on through the shutters like if somebody is trying to smash our cover or something" William said in a freaky way.
"Come on man, it's probably a rat or something" I told him trying to assure him.
"Its been going on for 5 minutes nonstop and its bothersome I thought I would wake you up, Victor was snoring so I decided to wake you instead" he responded.
"Uhm, lets go take a look then, and relax man you look all startled."
I grabbed the glock which I had left on the counter and went to the attic upstairs with William, there was a dark circular window that me and Victor hardly ever used but it was worth using to see what was going on outside I didn't want to risk opening the shutters, I tip toed and used a chair to get up to the window and looked down.
"Oh my god..." I said getting off the chair.
"What,...what is it!!??" William said.
"Theres six HERC soldiers out there and it seems they're patroling through the neighborhood or something, and right now they're in front of our lawn scabbing through our defenses that me and Victor put around this house" I told him.
"No no no, we can't trust them, they jumped me and three of my guys a few miles from here about a month ago I thought they would help us out, they are all trouble, they're like a wardroid designed to do their masters bidding at all costs" William said.
"I know, they almost killed Victor and me to, they once followed Victors scent and followed him all the way to here and nearly killed me when one of the guys' comitted suicide when he dropped an ignited grenade and I was a two feet from him"
"Come on lets go downstairs I wana see something, but we won't engage them, its too risky" I assured him.
"Alright I got you, but just in case anything happens we should wake Victor" William told me.
"No he's been through too much, come on."
Me and William go back downstairs slowly trying to cause enough noise for those b@stards to hear us. I walk up to the doorstep and crouch and rest my head on the door to try and hear anything. I make a sign to tell William to be quite.

"Where is it, if I don't kill that thing I'm going to go crazy"

"Private I assure you this is a patrol mission we are not to be using our firearms if needed, and that thing you saw was just a dog, and it didn't look infected to me, now shut up and continue investigating"

"If you weren't the lieutenant taking over this mission I would've been done with the mission already, why are we in such small groups, we should have more men patroling this area. Trooper AC-4531 told me there was something fishy going around and I don't like it and-

"Shut the fuc up trap trooper or I'll show you why I should be the lieutenant, you have no self control to be-

"Sir I found something!!!"

"What is it trooper AC-4449?!"

"It seems to be blood and it looks like the blood from another zombie, and the same blood was imprinted on that car, theres nothing in the car to further investigate though"

"It looks like theres nothing else promising around here, except these shutters"

"Lieutenant sir we're not going to do anything about these shutters, maybe some of those survivors are in there!"

"No, these shutters are ASSA type and they're withstandable to our bullets, and we shouldn't be wasting our time here,we've wasted more then enough time on this house come on, lets patrol the next one!"

"Yes Sir!!"

I waited just a few seconds until I heard the scuffling of the HERC's feet passing the grass and leaving towards the next house next to this one. Couldn't believe how hard my heart has been beating, its beating so hard I might have a heart attack, I thought for a second I even skipped a beat.
"Well it seems they left already" I sighed.
"Thank god they didn't try opening the shutters or something" William said breathing hard.
"Well I had some of those really expensive Hurricane durable shutters, so they're not easy to shoot down or take off my hand of by tool"
William rested his Spas-12 on the night table and sat down on the couch. I rested my glock right next to his shotgun and went back upstairs to my room, but before leaving I turned aroun to see William.
"You coming man? You need some sleep. We all do" I told him.
"Nah" William said, still breathing hard.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Your story is going well, Tobi. I'm excited to read more.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

March 3rd, 2027

4:02 a.m.

"Warguhhharrrr!!!!"
"Grawwwwwrlll!!!"
"Arrrrrrraaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

My god...the noises, they were louder then ever. My heart was pounding so hard, again and again. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to plan out when to leave, but I just have no clue where its safe. The noises grew louder and louder. I could just imagine a bunch of those sh!t things pounding the door down and harvesting on all three of us. The noise continued. I couldn't take it anymore, I got off my bed and ran to the attic to see what the heLL was going on. I looked through the window in horror and saw two men in their mid thirties running for their life, they just passed our street but I can still see them. There was a bucket load of zombies behind them. It looks like they were desperate to kill or something. I thought of running out there and killing all of those dreadful monsters and then be thanked and be named the hero of the day, but it was just a low esteam fantasy running through my mind. I walked down slowly back to my room, nearly bumping into Victor.
"Dude did you hear that sh!t I thought they were coming for us" Victor hesistating for a second.
"Forget it, it was nothing" I lied.
Victor looked at me for a second and then went back to his room. I went to Williams room, he was there sitting on his bed with his eyes open, breathing heavily.
"Its over William, relax"

11:33 a.m.

Checking the counter where I lay my small clock which I always keep with me, it looked so dead and silent. The alarm was suppost to go on, but it seems the batteries ran out. I saw 11:34 a.m. as it read on the clock. I opened the side on the back, the batteries weren't there. Going downstairs, I saw William sitting on one side of the table playing around with his gun, aiming and reloading, and then there was Victor. He had stolen the batteries to put them in his d@mn radio to send more distress signals. Victor looked at me for second and gave me a smirk.
"Sorry man, the batteries ran out of power so I thought I would use yours. Theres some batteries in the back trunk of your car, but then I heard the noises again so I decided to stay inside" Victor said.
"Its alright Victor" I told him.
I sat down on the chair and huffed and puffed. William studied me, head to toe. Victor kept on shuffling with the radio, he kept on smashing it against the table to see if he can get any signal, and stop getting so much static.
"Smashing it on the table is just going to make it worse you idi0t" William told him
I looked at Victor and nodded at him.
"Shut the fuc up William, and Andrew I don't want your stupid suggestions"
He kept on smashing it.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

March 7th, 2027

8:28 a.m.

William and Victor were outside while I stayed inside. I was slicing a carrot into little pieces and boiling them in a pot. Just a few days ago William and Victor went to the supermarket and found some useful stuff. Victor as usual had a bunch of batteries with him, that he found, he also found some food. William though found it smart to bring some pans and a pot for cooking stuff, since eating in cans wasn't a thing he liked doing too much. So now the most useful way to kill time is by cooking and William would usually stay on the look out, outside on the porch. Then Victor would stay with him outisde while playing around with the stinking radio. I wonder if he will ever stop thinking of getting so many batteries and think about getting an actual better, useful radio. I dropped the slices of carrot in the boiling water and began on the potato when I heard shooting outside. Without thinking I ran outside, I didn't even get my glock, then I saw Victor laughing as soon as I came out.
"Yeah you got him!" Victor laughed.
He laughs like a stupid clown...but its cool how he laughs.
"Yeap, just wish it was a head shot" William replied.
I looked and saw across the street and noticed a dead zombie on the floor. Victor looked at me, while still working on his radio.
"Whats up Andrew" Victor said.
"The heLL are you guys doing!!?" I asked them.
"Well we decided to be on watch duty and theres at least three of those things in that house over there, and they're trying to knock the door down, and I'm ready to shoot the next two" William said pointing to the house and giving me a smirk.
I saw he had a nice looking sniper adjusted and rested at his arm. He was aiming at the door of the house that supposedly had zombies in there, I was about to ask him where the heck did he get it or find it because I never saw him with it and well I'm a really curious guy. I'm also more then sure he didn't find that in the supermarket. Then Victor piped up and told me he kept the parts of the sniper in his backpack, he also told me it was a 7.62x51mm M40. Then he told me that 2 hours ago they went outside and William decided to set it up. I quite understand because I never even go through his bag, considering I have the worst gun in our group, but William tends to tell me that pistols are his specialty, yet I never see him using one.
DOUSH!! KA-BAM!!!
Suddenly, one of the zombies knocks the door down, the over behind it and they both scream looking at William.
"Ewwww!!!! Look at its face, it looks fuced up" Victor exclaimed.
William quickly got up from his chair he had put outisde to sit on, aimed for a few seconds looking concentrated and shot both of them, one in the head, the other to the chest.
"Nice!" Victor said clapping sarcastically.
"Yes, but I wanted two head shots" William said sadly.
"Wait the zombies still alive!" Victor said screaming, pointing to the corpse.
"What! No, I thought I killed it" William said upset.
"Ha,ha just kidding man, heh heh" Victor said.
"Oh your so funny, I don't see Andrew laughing" William said.
"Ah, nevermind I'm going back inside, it seems you both are having fun in this hobby of yours, I'm going to finish up the veggies" I said going back inside.

3:36 p.m.

The next few hours was the same thing. I don't know what was more annoying the shot coming from the sniper William was using or the screaming coming from those d@mn zombies. I come out to tell them lunch was ready. For a second I feel like a dad with two kids. I shake my head trying to forget what I just thought. They come in and then Victor gets frustrated because all I made was veggies and breaded tilapia.
"Next time make some chicken man, though the fish is really good" Victor said giving me a thumbs up.
"You know you need to eat vegetables to get your strength Victor" William told him.
"I bet if I throw some of these veggies into a zombies mouth it might like it" Victor said.
"You guys shouldn't eat with your mouth full" I told them.
"Huh?" William and Victor said at the same time with food in their mouth.
"Well, I hope you guys enjoy it here... for now" I said after eating a piece of the tilapia.
"What you mean man?" Victor told me.
"Well I decided we should leave here in two weeks or less, it seems if we don't move out of this town, the HERC might find us and then things could get worse. Also, you guys are getting supplies and food from the same supermarket and soon that food will rot and get old" I told them.
"I see, it looks like a plan dude" Victor said.
"You can't forget about the K.A.Z. either, I don't think they're worth trusting, like I mean I've never seen them kill an inocent looking person but they don't look worthy of trust, or to count on, if you get my point" William explained.
"Let's think about this tommorrow, the earlier we get through this the better" I said.
"Man, and I was starting to like this neighborhood" Victor said.
A few minutes later everything went back the same until 6:00 p.m. Victor and William stayed outside, didn't hear any more shootings though, that sniper is so loud and I just cleaned up and then dropped onto the couch and checking up the supplies and then we had to shut the shutters and lock all the doors. Me and Victor timed out the right time when those things come out and its really dangerous at night, I've heard glass shattering before and gun shootings, maybe from the HERC or some resistance which I've heard from blocks away and its been mostly at that moment after 6:00 p.m. so thats why we agreed to close up at that particular time. Everything is bound to happen worst during the night.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

March 9th, 2027

1:22 p.m.

I looked as I tied my shoe laces. My nikes were really dirty. Looking quite embarrassed by the looks that Victor and William would give me I felt like taking a quick look through the closet, seeing if anything in there was useful to use or wear. Looking inside I saw mostly high heels and slip ons. Thinking about slip ons makes me feel like a queer and when I run in them they might slip off and I might stumble or something. Instead I find a pair of vans hidden between two dirty shoes. Picking them up I analyze the look on the laces, the foxing stripes and the front,back,rear; you name it. I'm real picky about shoes and I'm willing to get rid of these shoes. Then I feel like asking Victor and William if they have a pair of shoes or something, but yet again I think they wouldn't have a pair of shoes in their backpakcs or even have anything but first aid-kits and ammunition. Anything that has to do with the military and manly stuff. I'd also feel like Victor would be laughing at me at the question I'd be asking him if I was desperate for a new pair of shoes. Then I remembered, I had a pair of working boots inside the trunk of my car, I thought maybe I could use those. But then again, what am I going to be doing with big looking, old design looking, classic looking, you know what I'm talking about. So now we're leaving in about less then two weeks and I still have a lot of things going on through my mind. But first off, is first, I need to get those boots. I slowly take off the nikes, and I think to myself. Sorry buddy I drop down the nikes and take a last look at them. I close the closet door behind me and head outside. I'm figuring Victor or William already put down the shutters so I'm guessing its alright to go outside, I mean...its still the afternoon so I might as well take advantage of it before those things start screaming again, needless to say, haven't been hearing those noises for a while now. Yesterday I didn't hear them either. William said it was a miracle, Victor said maybe the zombies were sleeping or they all got killed by the HERC or the K.A.Z. Now all I have to think is that this is really weird. Going down the stairs I see Victor snoring as usual, and then William is just there picking through his Spas-12 again. The TV doesn't even work and we even tried working through it the last week but then I was like 'screw this, it won't work' it was a SONY model, I guess it was maybe from 2014, it was still a classic large plasma, sad that its going to waste. Especially all the food in the supermarket. Victor told me from looking at all the food around there he said everything in there expires from March 16th-26th and some of the other stuff that isn't poultry or meat and isn't in the meat category is usually known to expire at that time. The other types of food like yogurt, gum and cereal expires in the next year or so, but none of us are going to be eating this type of stuff in the next few days. So I actually got Victor to stop whining and arguing about our agreement at leaving.
"Don't wake him up bro, he hasn't slept all night" William instructed me.
"No man its cool I'm going outside to get my boots, those nikes of mine are no more" I replied.
I open the door slowly and close it behind me with the keys in my hand, I scan the area to see if anything fishy or no good is around. Then I notice a pack of those things across the street just standing there, huddled up like a football team before the last touch down to tie the game up or win. Hearing carefully it looks like their growling or murming something quietly, its so creepy. I can feel the goosebumps on my arm already. Without thinking I aproach the trunk of the car and quietly look for the right key. I have lots of keys and this isn't the right time to be shuffling through them. I find the right one and then insert it into the lock and twist it. Slowly I open the trunk and grab my boots. They look clear and very clean. It looks like they haven't been used forever or they're just spotless clean. I give a weak grin, looking back it looks like those things haven't spotted me yet or are just staring into space of something. Closing the trunk carefully without making too much noise I head for the door and close it softly. My socks are now dirty black, since they're gray and white, I should've worn a slip on to walk outside, but then William would probably laugh at me. Then I felt like it would've been better then to just get my socks dirty.
"Whats up with the slow motion today?" William asked laughing softly.
"Well theres a group of those zombies across the street, maybe about ten of them and I didn't want to get their attention, so you know..." I said gritting my teeth a little.
"What?! But I haven't heard the sounds in almost 2 days now and those things are out there?" William said sprinting to the window to look outside.
I saw Williams jaw open, hes got that 'I can't believe it' look on his face. I feel like telling him "I told you so" but instead I keep quite and examine my boots before deciding to put them on. Victor's still snoring.
William returns and grabs his Spas and sits down. He looks at me like if he wants some action, I shake my head at him and he gruffs and lies the Spas on the counter, putting his hands on his face to hide his anger, he then tells me.
"Why not man?"
"Because we need to stay out of trouble until we leave this town" I told him.
"Huh!?" Victor says waking up randomly, with his eyes half open.
It looks like he couldn't sleep but I'm surprised because yesterday was the best time to get some sleep. Hopefully the same thing happens tommorrow. Victor looks like he snorted some cr@ck or something.
"The heck happened to you man, you look like you got hit by a truck or something" William said examining Victor.
"Couldn't sleep man, I had a nightmare and the real bad one that makes you feel depressed" Victor whispered.
"Nightmare? I barely don't get nightmares anymore, all I get now is illusions or images while I sleep but nothing more serious then that" I said a bit confused.
"Soldiers don't get nightmares, we're not scared of anything we live to be ready for the unprepared and serve for our country so whats your excuse?" William said.
"Look buddy, I had a hard night and even I thought I'd get a good night for not hearing those things, but I just...it was crazy, I had a nightmare, it was my girl, they killed or something, I know shes dead already but I just love her so much, its not easy to put things aside and yesterday I drempt about her being killed by those things" Victor said trying not to cry.
"Come on man, it was just a dream I'm here for you buddy, we're all a team and we're family now" I told him trying to convince him to forget about it.
"This is all I have left of her" Victor said, pulling out a gold necklace with a heart, it opened and inside it said V & N.
"They took my Nicole and I want her back" Victor finished kicking a chair down and going upstairs.
"Do you know of this?" William asked me.
"I do"
"Then what are we going to do man, do you think he will forget about it, cuz-
"It's been hard for Victor to put his life ahead of his past, he can't seem to push it away, I need you to help me get him to forget about...he might do something stupid one day"
I said sadly in a low voice.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

woooohoooo!!! keep it up!!! must be seven words or it is spam and am I rambling? I think I a--

Ha,ha thanks buddy your one of the few that mostly support me on this, thanks bro very helpful. I will be posting more entries...so be on the watch for any updates that inclues the rest of the hooligans on this website...hah, just kidding.
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

woooohoooo!!! keep it up!!! must be seven words or it is spam and am I rambling? I think I a--

haha,thanks buddy and for the support to!! Stay aware of any more updates ^^
Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Opps...I lagged and my post didn't pop up so then I posted again, ****it my computer these days -____-
anyways I will be updating tommorrow...

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

[b]March 10th, 2027

8:00 a.m.

Just woke up, thought it was 10 o'clock. It seems with all this boredom time goes by very slowly. My teacher always told me when you would get excited with something you would stay doing with your friends or doing something alone it usually will kill time. Just like when I played video games online with my friends about 10 years ago. I feel mad, just like Victor and I understand all the pain that he has gone through to losing the one he loved the most which was Nicole a girlfriend of his that they cared each other for. I decided to get up and see if Victor was awake, but then I didn't know if it were a smart idea but then again I should check him because its obvious that when a guy is going crazy with sick things going on through his mind he is doubtly to act normal. I slowly opened the door, quietly surprised he didn't lock the door and there he was with his hands covering his face, he wasn't crying though. Maybe he was trying to face the tears trying to swell up in his eyes or the fact that William told him that soldiers are born to be brave men who fight in the battlefild for their country for those that they love and crying and whining. For a second I thought William was being harsh on him then Victor knocks out the thought out of me when he says something.
"After Nicole, Alex and Richard were the only left I had as a family I didn't know what else to do and I know the three of them since I was 13 and thats almost 6 years now" Victor said looking up at me with a red eye.
It looks like he has been crying, I stay quite and sit down, I sigh and look at him. All he has left in him is anger and hatred. I remember when I told him to forget about what happened to Alex. Then I had the vision in my eyes again. I felt bad for the dude, they tackled him down, it was just crazy.
"Victor-
"Leave me alone Andrew, you've done enough I'll forget about this in a day or so...just please man, it hasn't been easy" Victor said weeping.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

March 12th, 2027

11:03 a.m.

It's been two days now and Victor hasn't gotten out of his room to say anything. William says its best to leave him alone if you don't want to be looking for trouble. I completely understand that, but he needs to eat something but then William tells me hes gotten up late to eat a snack or something in the middle of the night. Believe me I've slept through loud parties years ago and I haven't even noticed that there was a party going on. Speaking about food and snacks me and William just noticed we practically don't even have food for today, we have to move on wards tomorrow if we want to survive this crazy sh!t. But yet Victor is just staying in his room. Does he even realize that we need to leave for tomorrow and yet I have no clue where we're going to go. William is just there looking out the window with this crazy look on his face, hes looking at the zombies outside just huddled up. Its really freaky and the noises, well the noises have continued but not much like how loud it would get like it used to. If I haven't noticed, I don't know if its me but it looks like I see more and more zombies huddled in that corner. They're just standing there on the lawn of that house.
"It's just really bothering me man" William tells me.
William goes back to sit down on the chair, I tell him to relax I also think they won't be much trouble at all. If they haven't moved an inch they're probably down to earth dead in the mind or something.

Showing 16-30 of 46