27 posts
Nomad

Someone also participates dA?

• 4 Replies
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I do!! Not gonna tell you my account cuz I don't wanna attract stalkers(highly unlikely). Have you played any of pacthesis's games? I love Xolga and Mr.toko again. It's not a dating sim but it's super hilarious.

Xolga and Mr.toko Again is the second season where they go on random adventures. The first season;Xolga and Mr.Toko is a funny adventure where they try to get back to their human forms but in the end realize the can't. Pactesis is still finishing the Xolga And Mr.Toko again series(which should have 8 episodes in the end). But the first season is complete and the ending made me go into tears.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

I wanna participate on the website but I don't have a drawing tablet and the tools necessary to post things on the website...maybe I'll tell people my account once it gets made.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Someone also participates dA?

Yeah I do, I am trying to post some good stories on there. Then I noticed this gender bender thing which I found very interesting, but there was too much sex and nudity in there. Some people are trying to make good clean TG stuff in order to cover the bad stuff. I swear I get sick sometimes when I end up seeing that stuff.

Well anyway. I too am on DA and I am trying going to try to put some good clean TGs that are far better than those... Unsightly TG stuff if I can ever get to it.
GreatandPowerful
GreatandPowerful
13 posts
Nomad

I have a tablet and draw as a hobby and I have a dA, but I'm not very good nor do I post enough, so I probably shouldn't link my account. >///< Anyway though, I do love dA and its community, and I really need to get back to being active there. :3

Showing 1-4 of 4