ForumsThe TavernBaseball

8 1350
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

So today I went to a baseball game with my class. It was so awesome. Sadly it wasn't a major leauge game just a regular old minor legue game. The team everyone was ruding for lost in the 10th innning so it kinda sucked. but it was ok because I got to play in the game!!! Well not in the game but before the game. It was a special acedemic school day so there was a talk to all the schools that went. I participated in the super catch. I missed the first throw by about 15 ft. The second on I missed by about 7 ft. and my teacher told me i wouldn't of caught it if I was on a motorcycle. The last one sucked because the cannon the launched the baseballs broke and it didn't go the distance it was intended to go. Everyone said I should of dived but I was ready to run the opposite direction.

Sorry I can't tell you the teams. It would give away where I live.

• 8 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Like telling us the name of the teams will matter much, since the geographical area they operate in will most likely be huge. I could say I'm an Arsenal fan, yet no one will know where in Holloway, London I live.

Anyways, nice to see youngsters still keeping up so enthusiastically with sports.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

ok i guess i could
it was the sacramento rivercats vs. the seattle rainers
i was ruding for the rivercats
it is in california
yah it was pretty fun

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

It seems ur getting into the forums huh super so baseball well let's see the league I was last in stunk we played wile it was snowing a couple of times rain or plain HEAT so I just stuck with soccer but now I don't wanna tell u what happened ...

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

lol yah i am
i know i had to play football in the scorching hot sun one time it sucked

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Not always a team or person will win
It happen

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

what do you mean

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Not always a team or person will win
It happen

Why... does nothing you say... ever make any sense ._.
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

lol man

Showing 1-8 of 8