ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Year Of Wolves (horror,scary,Fantsy,Emoworks)

6 3567
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

PART of this is true.Do not belive all of this stars are difined I know items

Chapter 1:Nice to see you, im your end!

Im Kat, an Aspergian* female age 14 with ADHD*, as we speak my leg is boucing and i cant stop it.Now as I sit through class,I get in trouble for drowning out the teacher,getting in fights,and my mood disorder itself. Now I will tell you, if one thing goes wrong in my world everything goes wrong.If the teacher yells it amplifiys,And I have good hearing to boot.Im in special ED's,because of this.Atleast by the time of third I got tanturms down pat.

"Today class we will learn our multiplication 12 tables!" My hand shot up "12 twelve equals 144!" I yelled without recinziation. "Good job Kat..." she continued on with class.
By the end of class I had three pieces of paper on my desk,full of drawings. "Kat, you know we aren't spouse to draw in class." Said Jacobi Markson. "You'll get in trouble!" He reminded me. "No talking class!"

By the time it was break, I had atleast three more on my desk. "KAT WILMISON!" Miss berch yelled "You know no drawing in my class!" She picked them up and showed them to the class. T.J. started laughing at them. "Shut up." I said. "Their wolves!" I declared. "I can see..." Miss Berch said looking at a picture of a wolf eating a deer,it was graphic and everything. "Go to the office..." She said handing me my pictures.

As I headed to the office I heard screaming...well i guess it was yelling but I can't tell, it was mullffly and amplified at the same time."Yourf Goingf TOF JUVIVEV!" Yelled mr.Bercater the prinicbal. I sat outside Bouncing my leg,and tapping at the air.My claw like nails hit the air and retract back to my palm,making a fist,to start again. "Kat what happened?" Asked my favorite person in the world: Mr.Jobi he's my counciler and when I act stupid he sits with me in class. "Oh, I just drew theese!" I showed him the pictures, and he almost gaged at the wolf-giving-birth."Their...beautiful!" his long blonde hair bobing as he nodded.

"I drew them in class!" I yelled but it echoed in the halls and in my ears.I covered my ears. "Its ok Kat." he grabbed me as I fell over.My leg still bouncing, I said, "thanks mr.Jobi!" I gave him a hug when mr.Bercater came..."Nice to see you, im your ended!

• 6 Replies
emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

I always forget theese!

Aspergian is a person with a mood disorder and autism mixed
ADHD is a disorder where you have to move around alot

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter 2:I hope your ready Kat

"I hope your ready for the screaming your gonna get..." He got cut off. "She has special needs.Dont push it, she almost blew it in the hall." Jobi said softly. Bercater rolled his eyes to the left, he was left handed, and he slapped his desk with his left too. "What did she do?"
He asked in a fake im-so-nice voice. "I drew wolves..." I said shyly. Because Inside im just a softy,a crier,shy if you say.

after I had shown him the drawings he laughed in my face.
"Little girl, Im 55 years of age.Ive seen worse." He sent me to DR.james' office. "Wilmmison,Mary Kat..." He paused. "My name sounds funny backwards." I remarked. "I see you drew wolves." He stopped for a reply. "Shure did!"
I said smiling. He whispered this to Jobi:"her innocence will kill her." He shook his head.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter 3: When Death cals, I awnser.

Now you see they sent me home,on a van. This sucks because my mom works and my dad is in New york for the year.
So I just went to sleep. When I woke up the clock said 7:00 P.M. I turned on the T.V. to watch Regular Show, My favorite show of all time.When It ended,I watch spongebob.That didnt last long so Soon after I just left the room to read.

The Outsiders. I read it in 4th but I forget things alot.So,I got to the part with the big rumble and went to play the computer.Yes I jump around alot, but this is because I have ADHD, I cant sit down for long.I went on facebook to play a game or two. I looked at the clock. 9:00 p.m. Bed time. So I tried to go to sleeep. RING RING! My Iphone. I picked it up, slid the button and awnsered. "Is this Kat?" ask a firmilar voice. "Yeah, Whos speaking?" I asked scared. "Death.Thats my name. Your mom...she died at work, a heart attack." Said Death.

"What about me?!?! Im an autistic* 14 year old!" I yelled into the phone. "Your world is slowly crumbling, I can tell." He whispered and hung up. I started to cry, and called my mom. "This is June, leave a message after the beep!" beeeeeep I said, "Mom?!?! Dont leave me!" I cried on my Iphone. Soon to ease my tension, I bouced my leg up and down. I played temple run and angry birds space

When I got another call, I awnsered. "Kat,are you there?"
Asked a man. "How do you know my name?!Who are you?!!" I screamed and covered my ears. "Stop, we are coming to you now. I am officer Joney." 2:00 A.m. and they found my house. "Mam' put down the Iphone,Its fine now Kat." Said Officer Joney. "My Iphone only has three contacts,my mom, my dad, and the school." I said putting it down. I rembered everything. "Forty two apps, Should I list them? Temple run,All the angry birds, Pet clinic, Pet shoppe..." He cut me off. "Your fine now, your being sent to the foster home.Do you have any thing you'd like to take?" He asked.
I grabbed my Iphone, my Netbook,Notebooks, Colored pecils,
and a necklace I put between my hands to pass the time.
"Ready, My dad will pick me up right?" "He..he died to Kat." He remarked. "A nucular war head." He said.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapther 4:When this happened...

When this happened, I freaked. The fact that my world is crumbling, I needed a new one. "I need to use the bathroom."
I said. "Go ahead." Joney said.I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a pair of sizors."This will end it..." I stabbed myself in the stomach. All I remeber is blood on the floor, and my world swirling to a new one. "WHERE AM I?!!?!" I Screamed when I woke up.

"Your in Jungulkaila." said a voice. "Where wolves roam and peace reins free." it whispered. I saw a pond, and few dens.
"Is this...my world?" I asked my self. I had dreams of wolves before...but this was beautiful."This is paradise isnt it?" Asked a small pup. I picked it up,small and soft in my hand."Yes...now I just want to be able to be one of you." I sighed. "Your old world crumbled and this one broke out." Said its mother. "You are the lord of this earth Katinia." She spoke soft and smooth.

"Im the lord? This happened? This has to be fa..." I got cut of and turned into a Universal wolf pup. "wow...Now that I think about it im hungry!" And a fish popped infront of my paws. "Wow...where do I start?" I asked."Up there...the sky..it needs a moon for us to howl at." and it appeared as soon as I said:"Moon?" the grass swayed and I lay to sleep.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Chapter 5:When wolves clash

When I woke up the pup and mother where there. "what are your names?" I asked. "You know them. Just think deep Katinia." woof woof! "Daizi and Super." I remeber from a dream. "Good, now lets go to our den." Said Daizi.

"Good...the wolves echo in my ears."
"Dont they all?"
"You understand?"
"Of course, we have super hearing."

Daizi ended the conversation.We went to a small den, packed with grass.The other wolves are crowding about to let off a howl.At three we howled to let them know we are here."Now," said Bredoon. "We head to the Human world and dominate!"
"Yeah!" we howled at the same time.

DrPepperRain
DrPepperRain
75 posts
Nomad

Its a shame that no one replies to your writing because its good. Your a good writer and I think if you keep on writing you'll just keep getting better at it. You should re-read your writing too it will help. You should write a book someday

Showing 1-6 of 6