ForumsWEPRWHO ELSE IS UPSET WITH TODAYS ECONOMY IN THE U.S.?

22 4056
jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

WHO ELSE IS UPSET WITH TODAYS ECONOMY IN THE U.S.?[b]

• 22 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

@jalex(again):I guess your right on that the only problem is getting 300 million people to all stop watching t.v. for an hour, and thats just in america.My point is its not all that simple alot of people are to selfish/lazy/greedy/uncaring to even attempt to do that, sry to say.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

it could be a national holiday or it could be just a town or something. it doesn't need to be the whole country!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well you did say everyone but I mean if its just a town it that is a bit more realistic, and could probably work.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

also, they could have more carpooling programs

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I'm not entirely sure everyone who posted here even knows what the economy has been doing or knows anything about economics. I think people have been watching too much news and has gone to their heads. This may be off topic but i think the far left wing media has tricked everyone into thinking that everything in the U.S. is screwed over. It's not. The economy will improve, the stock market will improve, the dollar value will also improve.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

hopefully ninjacube u are correct on [i]The economy will improve, the stock market will improve, the dollar value will also improve.

jalex12
jalex12
195 posts
Nomad

if u thought the price of gas was expensive in america look at europe. In some places its over 12 dollars!

Showing 16-22 of 22